Chapter 80 - Falling apart

LIZZIE'S POV

"Please sit, i think we need to talk" i say to him closing the door behind me and leaning on it.
He looks around, not even saying a word.

"You can't threaten me like that Robbie, you can't send a picture and-"
"I see that everything has remained the same" his deep voice says shushing me.
I look at him confused, he turns to me and looks at me and his gaze honestly intimidates me.
"Or almost i should say" he adds, slowly approaching me.
I try to back away but i can't.
He grabs my hips and slams me against the door trapping me between it and his body.
Shit.
I should never have invite him in my apartment and i wish y/n were here right now.
He brings his hand to my face, i move it away but he grabs my chin forcing me to look at him.
He traces my jawline with his thumb, all the way up to my lips.
A sense of nausea twists my stomach.
"Robbie..." i beg him trying to free me but his grip is too tight
"I missed you baby" he whisper leaning towards me, brushing his lips with mine
"P-please, i don't want to" i whine
"Be a good girl Liz" he licks them and insolently sticks his tongue in my mouth causing disgust in me to the point that i push him away and immediately wipe my mouth to reject what has just happened.
"Fuck you disgust me! I don't want you Robbie do you understand that? Damn i hate you!" i yell to him, mourning the pain he caused me all these years.
He simply stares at me, with black eyes and shadowed gaze, but then i don't have time to react and he violently hurls his hand on my face, making me lose my balance for an instant and making me take a few steps back.
My skin burns and i instinctively caress my sore cheek.
I look up and see him approaching me with a sure step and i back away until i hit my bed and from there i realize that i'm trapped, blocked with this monster.
I can't escape anymore.
"Come on say it" he urges me
"W-what-"
"Say her name come on, say you love her." his lips quiver in anger, his fists clenched with fury coursing through his veins
"R-robbie please, she has nothing to do with tha-"
"I told you say it! I want to hear you, say it Lizzie!" he screams, opening his jaws like a beast.
I tremble like a leaf in front of him, helpless, losing any kind of control.
"Fine i love her, are you happy now? I love her, Robbie. She's my whole life, she gives me everything you've never given m-" a second slap hits me, this time with such force that i fall onto the bed behind me.
"R-robbie please stop it" i sob, try to back away but he grabs my legs crawling my body in front of him.
"Fucking perverted dyke" he whispers
He lunges at me and his massive body pins me completely.
I try to scream, but he covers my mouth with his hand as the other grasps my wrist tightly, like a steel and causing me pain.
The cold and dark air wraps around me, my body struggles to fight him off.
"Shut up! Shut the fuck up Elizabeth!"
I squirm feeling suffocated, but he continues to inflict pain on me making weight with his body and leaving bruises all over me.
I understand that if i don't calm down he will never let me go, so i try to be quiet and in fact he removes his hand from my mouth.
I don't wait a second and spit in his face.
I slither away and curl up on me, he wipes his eye with a smirk
"You like to be a bad girl huh?" he keeps that fucking grin on his face, stepping onto the bed, grabbing my hair and pulling my face back.
"Robbie you h-hurt me" i stammer
"Well, don't you like it? Isn't that what you wanted from me?" he grabs my knee spreading my legs.
He digs his nails deep into my skin, his grip becoming very stiff and sharp.
"No- no please, i wanted your love Robbie, i wanted your attention-"
"Oh stop this fucking romance Lizzie" he shushes me, squeezing my inner thigh
"Shit you hurt me!" i scream in pain
"I want a divorce, i don't want to have anything to do with you anymore!" i spit the truth and he stops for a second but then he pulls my hair and dead my face next to his.
"No you don't really want Elizabeth, right? You don't want something to happen to that little girl do you?" he asks meanly knowing perfectly well that my weak point is her.
"W-what are you mean?"
"If you try to divorce me Elizabeth, i'll kill her with my own hands and ruin your life, do you really think that's the only picture i took of you two?" his lips curl into an evil smile
"Did you stalk us?" i ask in disbelief and he nods
"I don't believe you, you won't do anything" i say but deep down i know it's not true, just look at his gaze, now cruel and empty, no kind of pure emotion lives in him anymore.
"Oh for sure, you know very well that i would do, but you will be a good wife and you will do as i say.
I want everyone to see us together and when she sees the photos of us two she will leave you" his plan was well thought out from the beginning, he knew perfectly well what to do and say before coming here, he knows that i would never, ever want something bad to happen to y/n, that i would be able to give up on myself to protect her.
"What happened to you? You weren't like this when i met you. We loved each other-"
"Holy god stop it! don't waste my time" he says pulling my hair forcefully
"I'll call the paparazzi to take our pictures, i'll text you when to meet and don't play any games with me Lizzie or it will end badly" he lets me go throwing my body on the bed and walks away leaving me alone with a broken heart and a battered body.
I burst into tears and hugged myself to console me.
I'm so Sorry Y/n.