Chapter 83 - In secret

LIZZIE'S POV

I roll up in the sheets as my eyes slowly open, getting used to the early morning light.
I instinctively smile at the sight of her sleeping face, which looks so soft.
Her adorable little nose, the pinkish brushstrokes adorning her cheeks, the way the sun's rays draw her jawline highlighting all her beauty, her cute snore and the light puffs of air that she's breath out, god she's so perfect.
If anyone could see me right now they'd probably only notice my pathetic face looking at this girl i'm fucking in love with.
I brush my knuckles againist her arm, downing on her waist and caressing her bare skin.

She stretches, without opening her eyes and snuggles her face under the blanket.
I arrange it for her to make sure she's warm and then i kiss her forehead.
I decide to get up to get ready but i hear her sleepy voice calling me.
"Lizzie?" i smile as i leaning on the bed again
"Hey babygirl, take it easy, sleep some more" i whisper softly
"Mmm yes a little longer...just five minutes, i promise" she mutters with her voice still thick with sleep which makes me giggle
"Sure, don't worry. I love you honey" i leave another kiss in her hair and then i go to get ready.

Once dressed, i prepare breakfast for y/n and leave the house to head to university.

Lizzie's outfit:

Before leaving, i decide to take a couple of spare keys to leave them at y/n

I mean i hope it's not too much, but for me this is also her home now.

I'm so tired and the idea of ​​having three lessons in a row stresses me even more, but at least in the second one i'll have the most beautiful girl in the world in my class.
I appreciate so much how she took care of me yesterday and our relationship is growing more and more and i know that when everything is settled we can finally live a peaceful life.

The first lesson begins, even if my head always keeps thinking about something else.
I sit at the desk while the students work on their script and just then a text arrives that brightens my day.

Hon🍯🤍:
Morning little bear

Me:
Morning my girl

Hon🍯🤍:
Thanks for the breakfast, it was delicious...
even if i would have preferred something else

Me:
???

Hon🍯🤍:
You, idiot

I turn around a bit just so no one can see how red my face is

Me:
stop you make me blush