Chapter 62 - Wicked games

Y/N'S POV

"So..." she comes close to me wrapping her arms around my hips and resting her chin on my shoulder.
"What do you think?" she whispers in my ear
"That you are completely crazy Olsen, why did you do that?" i ask as i look at my motorbike, perfectly repaired as if it hadn't suffered any accidents.
I don't like it when people spend money on me but i'm so thankful that Lizzie got it fixed, i'm truly blown away.
"Because i know how it means for you and then you promised me some ride together, don't you?"
"Oh so now you love ride it Olsen?" i tease her turning to her and caressing her arms.
"Mmm just because you're my favorite hot biker Y/l/n" she says biting her lip
I bring my lips to her ear, biting her earlobe making her jump.
"You know what? We should go for a ride" i whisper and blow on the skin of her neck.
"I told you it's too soon to-"
"Oh no babe i didn't mean that by 'ride'" i say smirk against her ear.
"W-what?" she stutters, her cheeks turning red
"You heard me Olsen" i say moving a lock of hair behind her ear and start teasing her neck.
"U-uh-w-what do you want to do?" she mumbles
I start to kissing all down her jaw making her shiver.
"Mmm you already know, don't you?" i pull her even closer to me and press my lips against hers giving birth to a deep kiss.
"Y/n... m-my family is out there" she breaths out trying to pull me away gently, scared that somebody might walk in.
"Don't worry babe, nobody's gonna see us" i give her a mischievous smirk and then i move away from her to lock the door.
I come closer to her again, pushing her against the wall and pinning her between it and my body.
"You have to be quiet or this isn't going to work okay?" i whisper placing two fingers under her chin and pulling her into another deep kiss.
"I need answers" i pretend roaming my hands around her body.
"Y-yes-i'll be quiet" she says queitly, panting from the heated kiss.
My mouth starts to wander her skin, i bite her chin, down her neck until i get to her chest.
She lets out a small whimper when i suddenly nibbles on her chest, she tries to slap her hand onto her mouth to prevent herself from letting out any more noises but it's no use since i pinning them to the wall.
"What did i just tell you professor?" i say in a low tone.
"Y/n, p-please..." she begs me breathing heavily.
"What Olsen? What are you begging me for?" i ask but i already know what she wants.
"I-i beg you to fuck me" she admits breathlessly
"Mmm do you want me to fuck you huh?" i chuckle
"Y-yes please" God i love how she begs me
I let go one of her hands and sneaking mine under her shirts, making her let out a light gasp.
I pull away a little to look into her eyes.
"Now ride my motorbike" i demand her with my dominant tone
"Honey come on" she jokes letting out a little laugh but her smile quickly faded seeing how serious i look right now.
"Do you really think i'm joking right now Olsen?" i say grabbing her hips and pulling her closer my motorbike.
She stays silent looking at me.
"What? Why are you being all quiet now?" i whisper with an amused smirk, leaning my face closer to hers, she blushes even more feeling my breath fan over her lips.
"I-i-" before she could finish her sentence, i grip her hips then grabbing her by the back of her thighs and lift her up, she wraps her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck.
I pull her on my motorbike, she lies down on the seat of the motorbike, leaning her head on the handlebars.
"Spread your legs" i order and she does what i say
"More babe" i say grabbing her thighs pulling them apart
I climb on the top of her, kissing and sucking her skin
"Please" she mumble
"Please what Olsen? Come on say it" i demand smirking
"Please fuck me" she says blushing
I start taking her shirts off leaving her in her lacy black bra.
"Fuck you're so gorgeous" i grin unclipping her bra
I bring my mouth down to her boobs and start flicking them around with my tongue.
She starts to moans loudly.
"Shhhh" i order bringing my lips on hers
"Be quiet" i whisper on her lips.
"S-sorry" she mumbles
I back to my work, trailing kisses down her stomach towards her waist line while she grapping onto my hair.
"Oh my god" she groans
I smile at her pleasure and then i pull down her panties.
She looks at me with lust filled eyes
"Ready babe?" i ask, putting my legs on the ground so as to maintain balance on the motorbike.
"Y-yes c-come inside me" and say that i bring my pointer finger up to her clint before gently rubbing in circles.
"Shit" she says groaning and grapping her hands on the handlebars
"You're so wet for me Olsen" i smirk
I rub all around and then slips two fingers in.
She gasps at my touch.
"Oh fuck" she moans arching her back while i go deeper and faster.
I running my tongue up her slit and then bringing it to her clint.
"Mmm fuck that's so good" she moans
I flick my tongue up and down as fast as i possibly can.
"Y-yes like that please, God that's so-"
Suddenly we hear a knock on the door.
"Shit shit shit" she says panicking while i smirk amused
"Honey, dessert is ready, are you coming to the table?" says her mom from the other side of the door.
Oh this is so funny.
I decide to tease her by continuing to lick her and squeezing her nipples between my fingers.
She bits her lips to stop to moan
"Y-yes we're coming" she mumbles
"Oh you sure babe" i whisper in amusement
"Shut up" she tells me obviously embarrassed
She tries to squeeze her legs shut but my body is in the way.
"Is everything okay there? What are you doing in the garage?" wonders Jarnette
I give Lizzie a firm blow with my tongue.
"Mmm holy fuck" she hums covering her mouth with her hand trying not to moans loudly.
"Y-yeah everything okay mom, uhm i-i'm just showing one thing to y/n" Lizzie says
"Okay we'll wait for you there" she says and then we hear her footsteps recede.
"You're definitely showing me something" i tease her
"You're a son of a bitch" she comments while i chuckle
"Come on, go faster" she orders me
"What an impatient woman you are" and after that i don't have to repeat it twice.
My tongue pumps in and out of her, while she uses one hand to tug on my hair.
"Shit faster honey pleas-oh yes like that" she groans, i'm going faster and faster while she's a whimpering mess.
"Yeah fuck me like that" she moans
I give her more determined blows until i feel her legs start slightly shaking.
"Y-y/n" she mumbles
"Yes babe?"
"I'm c-close" she whimpers
"I know babe, cum for me" i say
She let out a loud moan as the one final pump and that's enough to makes her come in my mouth.
"You're so tasty" i say lickering my lips and savoring her cum
"Holy fuck" she whisper breathlessly
I slow my pace down to let her ride out her high
"You did a great job babe" i smile kissing her forehead, she hums unable to speak.
"Come, i'll help you get up" i say taking her and pulling her up
"Fuck my back" she comments exhausted while i laugh
"There's nothing to laugh you idiot, i'm old for these perverted stuffs" she says seriously while she gets dressed but then she starts laughing too
"But you liked it didn't you?"
"Yes honey, it was perfect" she says pressing her lips to mine
"But let's go over there or they'll really find us" she adds
"Okay babe" i grab her hand and we walk out of the garage but i see her legs trembling like a jelly.
"Oh Olsen do you think you can walk?" i tease her
"Shut up" she threatens me

We reach her family already seated at the table, but we see all the members trying to keep from laughing.
"What? What's funny?" Lizzie asks
"Hey sis" MK says to Ashley
"Yes sister?"
"Do you smell it too?" she asks her
"Oh yeah i can smell it too, it's the smell of..."
"Sex" exclaims MK and everyone bursts out laughing.
I look at Lizzie who widens her eyes and turns red like never before, i think i've never seen her so embarrassed and so i too can't help but laugh and for this she glares at me.
"Interesting choice the garage, not bad, you chose the location, didn't you y/n?" asks MK
"Oh yes, your sister likes place-"
"Ok stop it, we didn't do anything, i was just showing y/n her gift" interrupts Lizzie who no longer knows how to handle the situation and this amuses me even more.
"Oh i guess, nice gift right y/n?" Trent says
"Yes, your sister knows how to make nice gif-"
"Can you stop? You know my parents are there too" Lizzie tells me
"They don't seem so scandalized to me" i tell her with a smirk
"Just stop" she repeats and i throw my hands up in defense while she shakes her head.
"Hey lil sis" MK calls her
"What?" Lizzie asks stressed
"Your clothes and hair are a little messed up" she points out and everyone laughs again.
"You're really wild y/n" comments Jake
"Ok enough, can we sit down and eat dessert?" Lizzie sits down and i sit next to her
"Come on guys stop it, you've teased your sister enough" says her mother

I get close to Lizzie's ear
"You know, you could make an encore of dessert later if you want" i whisper in my raspy voice
"Forget it, you're grounded" she says, acting tough
"Oh ok professor, we'll see it"

After spending some time with her family everyone decides to retire to their rooms, Mckanzie decides to let me and Lizzie sleep in the same room.
As we enter Lizzie closes the door and walks over to the bed without even looking at me
"What's going on?" i ask
"Are you asking me what's going on? You acted immature, that's what's going on" she points out, obviously annoyed
"Oh come on babe were you really offended for what happened before? They were all joking" i explain but she frowns and crosses her arms
"You were all teasing me and it's not nice, especially you" she says sitting on the edge of the bed
"Hey..." i walk over to her and pull her up
"Sorry i won't do it again, but after all it was fun and you know it too" i pull her closer to me, wrapping her hips
"Mmm maybe a little" i lift her chin so she can look at me
"You are my little bear, if someone really made fun of you i would be the first to defend you" i bring her face close to mine and kiss her softly
"Anyway, it's not my fault if you moaned too much" i say laughing into her lips, she walks away and pats me on the shoulder
"You deserved a punishment" she says
"Oh oh, what professor?" i ask
"No sex until i decide it" she says
"You can't resist either Olsen" i tell her with a smirk
"Oh i can resist very well don't worry honey, instead you won't be able to resist even a day without my pussy" she says with a satisfied smile
"But-"
"No but, i make my decision" she says before closing herself in the bathroom.

Oh i think it's going to be torture.

....................................................................................

A/N:

Hiiiiii guys how are you?

So you've been waiting for this chapter for a while, haven't you?
Many of you have asked me to make y/n top so here you're satisfied, i hope you enjoyed it

In the next chapter someone will come back, who do you think it will be?
Write it to me in the comments

See you in the next chapter
Love y'll🤍