Chapter 23 - On stage

Y/N'S POV

Lizzie🧸:
Are you coming? I'm in class alone
and i miss you ☹️

Me:
You are so addicted
to me professor

Lizzie🧸:
It's true,
i'm so addicted to you baby🤍

If only this woman knew what effect she has on me. Wait, are these butterflies in my stomach?
No that's not possible...i think.

Lizzie🧸:
Move your ass to me y/l/n

Lizzie🧸:Move your ass to me y/l/n

Me:
This is still so cringe😳

Lizzie🧸:
🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

I smile like an idiot.

"Cassie come on, we're late" i say taking my backpack and leaving my room, i find her in the kitchen while drinking a cup of coffee and wearing a pair of sunglasses.
"Fine, but there's no need to scream, you know" she says yawning
"Someone here drank too much last night huh?" i tease her
"And someone here can't wait to go to school to fuck her teacher" i look at her with wide eyes
"Okay, you don't deserve an answer, come on let's go" i say dragging her by the arm, almost dropping the cup she was holding.
"Hey my coffee!" she says whimpering like a child
"I'll buy you another one, but now let's go"
"Damn girl, you are so desperate for Miss Olsen's puss-"
"Cassie!" i yell to her
"What? It's true, you're so in love with her"
"Cassie stop" i say annoyed
"Oh professor please fuck me- oh yes honey now i'll show you how i'll fuck you- Oh professor yes like that- you're my favorite studen-"  she starts imitating us by pretending to moan, i put a hand on her mouth to make her shut up.
"Okay you made clear it, congratulations you deserve an Oscar but now shut up"
"Oooh look at your face, you're so embarrassed,
i knew i was right!" she says teasing me
She's definitely drunk, it makes no sense to waste time with her.  I decide to increase the pace and leave her behind.
"Y/n wait!"

——————————

"Goodmorning Miss Olsen" Cassie says, showing a smirk first to her and then to me that Lizzie has definitely noticed.
"Uhm morning Cassie" say Lizzie confused and looking at me to find an answer, but i shrug.
"Morning baby" she smile and whispers so no one can hear her.
I turn red as a pepper, especially after what Cassie said this morning, god it's so embarrassing to look at her now.
I just smile and go and sit in my seat waiting for the lessons to start.

"Goodmorning y'll" Lizzie smiles at the class
"It's been a few weeks since i assigned you the project to bring at the end of the year, let's see how it's progressing, we'll proceed in small groups following the order of the characters according to the script. Come on, get on the stage!"