Chapter 70 - Teacher's pet

Y/N'S POV

When Lizzie says she'll do something you can be sure she'll do, she told me she wouldn't forgive me until i figured it out and yes, she still hasn't forgiven me.
She's making these days hell and i'm looking for a way to make her forgive me for what happened with Becky.
During class she does everything to provoke me, but then she completely ignores me when i approach her even just to talk to her.

"Did you at least try to write her?" Cassie asks as we take our seats.
I look around and see Becky sitting on the other side of the classroom, our eyes meet for a moment but then she looks away almost terrified, i sigh and then focus again on my best friend.
"Yes, but she ignores me completely or texts me that she doesn't want to talk to me" i explain
"Oh you really made her jealous this time my dear"
"But Cas i didn't do anything, it was Becky i-" the trail of her perfume invades my nostrils, the clatter of her heels immediately makes me turn all my attention to her, but my jaw almost drops to the floor seeing that vision.

Lizzie's outfit:

What the fuck is she trying to do? "Boo" Cassie calls me "What?" "Uhm i think everyone is a little drooling over her right now" she points out, i look at my classmates and they are all staring at her like a piece of meat

"Boo" Cassie calls me
"What?"
"Uhm i think everyone is a little drooling over her right now" she points out, i look at my classmates and they are all staring at her like a piece of meat.
I look at her and she seems aware of the effect she has on everyone.
"Good morning guys" she says, looks at me and gives me a smirk before going to her desk.
"She's clearly trying to make you jealous" Cassie says
"Wow thanks Boo for pointing that out, i would never have figured that out on my own" i reply annoyed.
"Hey it's not my fault if you made your girlfriend jealous" my best friend points out and i roll my eyes.
I see that Lizzie takes some papers and approaches the row of desks where i am, i clear my throat convinced she's approaching me since she does nothing but look at me and instead, she turns to a guy next to me.
"Hey honey would you mind handing them out for me?" she asks in a sensual voice to the guy who opens his eyes wide and looks at her foaming at the mouth.
"U-uhm y-yeah sure Miss Olsen" he stammers without taking his eyes off her.
Everything happens in front of my eyes and she, unaware that i'm watching her, continues with her flirt.
"Thank you honey" she responds brushing his hand and that's enough for me to get pissed to the point of punching the pencil holder and it falls to the floor.
"Boo calm down" tells me Cassie but i'm so nervous right now.
The sound of the pens falling to the ground draws her attention to me.
"Oh attention miss y/l/n" she says approaching me and kneeling to collect the pens.
"What are you doing?" i whisper pissed
"I'm cleaning up the mess you made idiot" she replies
"I don't mean that Liz, why are you doing this? Are you trying to make me jealous?" i ask
"Am i succeeding?" she asks raising her head and looking at me with a satisfied smile.
"Yeah fuck you're doing it, they're all drooling over you and it annoys me" i point out
"Good" she stands up and puts my pens back in the pen holder.
"Anyway, you've got some things left at my house, you'd better come and get them back" she adds before turning her attention away from me.
"Liz-Miss Olsen" i call her but she ignores me
I fucking hate her right now, she's doing everything to blow me up.
"Oh there's another pen" she adds suddenly, i see her slowly bend over to pick it up and blatantly showing her butt to everyone.
The guy next to me stands stiffly admiring her and almost drops the papers in his hand.
"Hey you what the fuck are you doing?" i scold him
"What the fuck do you want y/l/n?" he replies
"Do you think it's appropriate to look at our teacher's ass? Come on, move yours and deliver these papers" i order him, Lizzie composes herself and enjoys the scene with a smirk on her face.
"You're so hot when you're jealous" she whispers taking my pen and then walking away and going to sit at her chair.