Chapter 9 - Late night talking

Lizzie and i spend all night talking and watching TV. Even if it's all so simple, everything is so special and genuine with her.
During all the time she just hugs me, cuddles me and strokes my hair and i have to say, i don't mind. Cassie texted me saying she would be back late, i don't blame her i know what filming means and how long it takes and even though i love her so much, i don't mind being alone at home with Lizzie.

"How about cooking some pasta? i'm starving" she says
"I'm not really hungry..."
Please believe me
"Oh come on, i'm sure when you see the food your stomach will start rumbling. Come on" she says taking my hand and dragging me into the kitchen with her.
Shit.
She opens the fridge and freezes when she notices it's almost empty.
"Honey there is nothing in here" she points out
"Yeah uhm I know, Cassie only eats shit from fast food restaurants or drinks a lot of alcohol" i tell her
"And you?"
Fuck.
I don't know how to answer.
"You know in these few days that i spend with you i have noticed that you don't eat much, do you? Even if you said you can cook" she says worried
"Y-yeah well it's true i don't eat a lot, because i never have time, but when i have it, i cook that's why the fridge is empty, i have to do the shopping"
I'm a liar i know but please believe me.
She looks at me carefully and then gets closer to me
"You need someone to take care of you, i don't like that you overlook yourself, you should love yourself because you deserve it. Would you like it if i take care of you from now on?" she says caress my cheek with her thumb.
"You don't have to Lizzie, i can handle it alone"
"I know but i want it, let me do it please, let me into your life" she whispers tenderly
I want her so much in my life but at the same time i'm afraid she might get tired of me one day, everyone does.
"I-i..."
"Hey look at me" she says and i look up, meeting her emerald green eyes
"I understand, you are afraid of being left alone but i will not do it ok? I will not leave you alone, i'm not going to do it now and not even in the future"
How does she know my fear?
Can she read my mind?

"How do you know-"
"Last night you mentioned your mom, you thought i was her. You asked her why she left you, so i connected everything and realized that you are afraid to trust people" she explains
What the fuck did i do, this wasn't supposed to happen.
"Oh..."
"Would you like to talk about it? I would be happy to listen to you" she says gently
"No i'm not ready" i say with a cold tone
"Oh okay, don't worry but i'm here if you change your mind"
"Actually you'd better go" i hate it when my mood changes like this but i can't help it.
"Y/n..." she says with a bit of sadness in her voice
"Seriously Lizzie, you better go, i want to be alone"
"I'm sorry i didn't want to make you feel bad but don't push me away now plea-"
"I don't want to have anyone around okay? Neither you" i'm really a bitch right now and i know, she doesn't deserve it.
"It won't be that easy with me y/n, i'm not going anywhere, even if you yell at me, if you insult me, ​​i'll stay here"
She comes close to me, she surrounds my hips with her arms, i look up and i find my eyes set in her that are colored by an ocean green now.
"Do you want to be alone with me?" she asks with a soft smile
I just nod and she wastes no time and hugging me.
And it's in this moment that i understand that she's different.
Even though i tried to kick her away, she stayed without hesitation.

"Since there is nothing we should order something, what do you want to eat?" she says breaking the hug
"Uhm i actually lost my hunger and then i still don't feel so good" i say
What a liar.
"Okay... but just this time"
"Thanks" and then falls an embarassed silence
"Mmm you know what?" she says breaking the heavy air between us.
"What?" i ask confused
"You need something to cheer you up"
"What are you thinking Olse-" i don't have time to finish the sentence that she starts tickling me.
I start laughing and she does the same.
"Please Lizzie stop" i say laughing but she continues,  luckily i was able to free myself and start running around the apartment chased by her.
We start cheasing each other, i run to my room, i'm about to close the door but she reaches me in time, takes my hips with her arms and pulls me towards her, ending with my back against her chest.
The only sound we hear are our tired breaths.
Then with one hand she slowly moves my hair and brings her face close to my ear, her lips almost touch the earlobe and a shiver runs through my body.
"You're mine now" she whisper feeling her minty breath caress my skin.
"And now what do you want to do to me Olsen?" i provoke her
"I should punish you, you're a bad student" she says with a raspy voice
I turn to her and look into her eyes.
"Tell me professor, what can i do to be forgiven?" i say bitting my lips.
I see her swallow and a sparkle appears in her eyes.
"I-i" she seems unable to speak and this is where i understand that i can take the situation under my control.
I bring my face close to her ear, slowly, gently touch her lobe with my lips.
"I can do all the homework you want, just ask me and i will do what you want" i whisper in her ear
"Y/n..." she sighs
"What professor?" i continue to provoke her.
I love it when the situation is reversed.
I go back to look at her again and she does the same, i don't know if it's my impression but our faces seem to get closer.
"You-" and that's when i take my revenge and throw a pillow in her face, when she realizes it her expression is stunned.
I begin to laugh out loud.
"Oh my god it's so funny, your expression" i say continuing to laugh
"You're a bitch" she says and then i realize that she tries to catch me, i throw myself in bed and take the other pillow to protect me.
She climbs on top of me and tries to take off my pillow and shortly after she succeeds.
"What, aren't you laughing anymore now huh?" she says pleased with herself.
I can't help but think she's straddling me.
"You win Olsen" i say
"Oh thanks, i think i'm too old for these things now" she says and then throws her tired body on mine.
I feel unable to move, my heart beats very fast.
After a few seconds she settles down to be able to lie down next to me and look me in the eyes.
"Don't you find it weird?" she asks me
"What?"
"This, you and me. I mean i like spending time with you but when i think i'm your teacher i think how weird it is" she says
"Are we committing a crime Olsen?"
"Well actually yes, i mean we're not in a relationship but we're friends now and i should be neutral with my students" she says a little bit worried
I gently place my hand on her cheek and cuddle it with my thumb, she closes her eyes relaxing at my touch
"Hey don't worry nobody will find out"
"I hope so, because i don't want to be away from you and i'm starting to like this job" she admits
"I don't want to stay away from you either, you won't get rid of me so easily now"
"Promise?" she asks
"Promise" i say and we're smiling at each other and then she dives into my arms resting her head on my chest and i hold her tight to me.
My heart is exploding with joy.
"I like to hear your heartbeat, even if it's a little fast"
"Just because it's happy right now" i say
She raises her head so she can look at me.
"Because of me?" she asks
"Yeah, because of you Olsen" and she scrunches her nose and smiles.
God she's adorable.

"How's it going with your ex girlfriend?" she asks out of the blue
"Oh we don't talk anymore actually" i say a little bit sad
"Hey don't be sad, she just doesn't deserve you. Only a fool would let you go"
"Ain't it a problem for you that i'm well-that i like girls?" i ask
"Even if you shouldn't think about other's opinion, i don't see where the problem is, you have the right to love whoever you want" she says smiling at me
"And have you ever liked a girl?"
"Uhm no actually, even though i sometimes wish, you know being with men is tough"
"Why is it going wrong with you and Robbie? if i can ask you of course ..."
she looks down and starts playing with her rings

"I don't know it's just- he no longer looks at me as before, actually he no longer looks at me at all. We look like two strangers in the house, even when i try to- well you know, to provoke him he never seems to like ...i feel so wrong and i don't know what to do"
I notice her shiny eyes and her voice makes me understand that she's about to cry.
I hate to see her like this, she's a wonderful person and deserves to be happy.
"Hey look at me" i say and she raises her head to look at me.
Her eyes look like two green marbles right now
"You're not wrong. It's not your fault if he doesn't look at you. Listen, you are the most beautiful person i have met in my life and i don't speak only outwardly, you are a wonderful person, it was enough for me that you came into my life in a couple of days and everything around me has changed, everything has become colored. You're special Lizzie, and i'm sorry he can't see it but i can see it and believe me, if i were him i wouldn't let you go anywhere"
"Do you really think that?" she asks while a few tears fall on her face, i gently wipe them with my thumb.
"Of course, i mean every word" i smile at her and she scrunches her nose
"Come here, you need a hug, you know one person told me it's the best cure for a broken heart"
"Really? Who is it?" she asks smiling
"Someone really special" and after that she throws herself into my arms and i hug her tightly.

We spend the whole night talking, we talk about everything and it's beautiful because it's like a safe place, a bubble where we are just me and her, without prejudice, where we both feel free to talk and give our opinions.
God i really love her.
After so many cuddles we fall asleep, hug each other and i think it's the first time in years that i can really sleep in peace and this is only thanks to her, my guardian angel.

......................................................................................

A/N

A few things have happened in this chapter, haven't they?

We understand that both Lizzie and y / n love to take care of each other and that their relationship, even at the beginning, is becoming stronger and stronger, made up of funny, cute, decidedly provocative and intimate moments.

Who knows what will happen later if you want to know, see you in the next chapter

Love y'll 🤍
P.S don't forget to comment :)