Chapter 97 - When the party's over

Y/N'S POV

"God y/n, it's a party not a funeral" Becky says annoyingly
She pulls me away from my motorbike, ignoring my desire to stay root to the spot.
"You know this isn't right, Becky" i sneer
"You're so boring, my god" she sighs.
"I warn you y/n, don't make me look like a fool, or you know what will happen" she warns, squeezing my arm tightly.
"Yeah, yeah, got it " i snort
"I'm sure everyone will look at me when they will see me with a girl!" she says excitedly
"Do you think being gay is cool?" i ask rhetorically "Well, it's fashionable, isn't it? When you're gay, everyone talks about you" she says
"Yeah, so fashionable that every day you risk being beaten or killed by homophobes. God Becky, you're the most superficial person i have ever met. You don't give a damn about anyone but your-"
"Bla bla bla, whatever" she interrupts me indifferently

She irritates me so fucking much

As i stand outside the grand mansion, my heart pounds with resentment and anxiety.
What the hell am i doing?
Why am i here instead of being with Lizzie?
I should go back, i should go home to her.
"Are you coming in or not?" Becky's voice slices through my thoughts, her impatience evident as she taps her foot impatiently.
Her ultimatum echoes in my mind like a haunting melody, her threat hanging heavy in the air.
And so, i realize that i'm here, fucking trapped in a charade i would never wanted to play and there's nothing i can do.
"Yeah, let's go in" reluctantly i nod, plastering on a fake smile
As we step into the lively atmosphere of the party, the bass thumping in my chest matches the rhythm of my racing heartbeat.
People mingle, laughter fills the air, but all I can focus on is the weight of my deceit.
Becky links her arm through mine, pulling me towards a group of her friends.
"Everyone, meet my girlfriend y/n" she announces proudly, her grip tightening on my arm as if to remind me of the consequences of disobedience.
Forced to play along, i smile weakly, nodding at the curious glances thrown our way.
As the night wears on, Becky's attention shifts to her friends, leaving me to fend for myself in a sea of strangers.
I steal a moment alone, retreating to a quiet corner of the room, my thoughts consumed by Lizzie.

And just in that moment, my phone vibrates making me jump.
I grab it and see a text from Lizzie.

Lizzie🧸🤍:
hey hon, how's the night going?
I miss you 🥺
I'm trying to watch something on TV
but everything is so boring without you

Lizzie sends a picture:

FuckI should answer her and tell her the truth

Fuck
I should answer her and tell her the truth.
Perhaps-

"Hey darling, come here and play with us!" Becky's voice interrupts my thoughts, and i'm forced to put the phone back in my pocket and swallow the burden of being a lying girlfriend.
Becky invites me to join to play truth or dare with her friends, i reluctantly agree not wanting to draw any more attention to myself.
As the game progresses, the questions become more daring, the dares more outrageous.
I play along, forcing a smile as i endure the teasing and laughter of Becky's friends, all of them completely drunk.
But then, as the bottle spins and lands on me, Becky's eyes light up with mischief.
"Truth or dare, Y/n?" she grins, her gaze burning into mine.
My heart sinks as i realize what's coming next. "Truth" i answer quickly, hoping to avoid any embarrassing dares.
"Boring!" her friends shout but i don't give a fuck honestly
Becky's grin widens, and her question is like a dagger to my heart.
"Tell us y/n, where's the wildest place where you've had sex?" she asks, her tone laces with mockery.
My cheeks flush crimson as the room falls silent, all eyes fixed on me expectantly.
Flustered and caught off guard, i struggle to come up with a response, my mind racing a mile a minute.
But before i can even process the question, Becky leans in, her lips crashing against mine in a forceful kiss.
My mind reels in shock as her touch lingers, crossing boundaries i never imagined she would dare to breach.
Her hand slides between my legs and her mouth lets out loud moans that everyone could hear.
I freeze for a moment while her friends cheer asking for more and so she tries to stick her hand in my pants, reaching the limit and going too far.
I push her away, my cheeks burning with embarrassment and anger.
"What the hell, Becky!" i hiss, my voice trembling with fury.
But Becky only smirks, her eyes dancing with amusement as she revels in the chaos she's caused.
"Oh come one darling come here, let's show everyone what we can do" she says sensually trying to grab my arm but i abruptly take her hand away from me
"You're fucking sick!" i yell at her
"Oh what's wrong darling?"
"Seriously Becky? you just harassed me in front of everyone and you ask me what's wrong? What the hell is wrong with you!" i accuse, attracting the attention of not only her completely speechless and embarrassed friends, but also the other people at the party, including the "big guns" that Becky wanted to draw attention to.
"Y/n stop it, you're attracting everyone's attention" she whispers getting annoyed
"Well that's what you wanted isn't it? Well done you did it Becky. Not what you wanted huh? Maybe you should have thought twice before touching someone without consent"