Chapter 87 - Paint the town red

Y/N'S POV

I grumpily toss and turn in bed, feeling the chilling breeze of late January sends shivers down my spine.
Before i can even open my eyes, i feel something hitting my face, causing me to sit up in surprise.
"What a fuck-" i mumble, rubbing my head
I spot a pillow, and right after that, i hear giggling.
I glance up and catch Lizzie with a cheeky grin on her face.
"Time to wake up, sleepyhead!" she exclaims.
I rub my eyes, but as i focus on her standing in front of me, i'm pleasantly surprised.
"Oh, good morning" i sarcastically say, utterly captivated by her choice of attire, a stunning display of undergarments.
"Morning my love" she roars, crawling sensually between the sheets, without moving her gaze from mine.
"You want me dead, don't you?" i ask rhetorically
"Mmm no, i need you more alive actually" she whispers, tasting my neck with small bites.
Perfect, i don't even have time to wake up and i already feel all wet.
God this woman has such power over me.
"Fuck- didn't you have breakfast Liz?"
"Yes but i'm still hungry honey" she pants on my skin tortured by her mouth
"You didn't even give me time to wak-ah holy shit" i groan, tilting my head back
"Shhh, we don't have much time" she blows cold air
Her hand explores my flesh and skin, stopping on the points she finds most interesting and teasing them.
I feel her tantalize with the elastic of my pajama pants, and then entering my dense forest, completely flooded.
As i try to scream my pleasure, i find myself forced to stifle my moan when a little Julian appears in Lizzie's room.
Lizzie quickly grabs the sheets, covering herself, while i attempt to compose myself.
"J-Julian, are you awake yet?" i ask, swallowing my embarrassment as Lizzie continues to blush beside me.
"Mmm, yes, i missed you" Julian murmurs in his sleepy voice, rubbing his eyes.
"Oh come here little one" Lizzie lets out an exaggerated whimper, dramatically extending her arms to embrace Julian in a hug.
The little kid eagerly rushes into her open arms, snuggling up against her.
"Babe, the sheets" i sarcastically remark as she glances down and spots her lace bra peeking out.
In a clumsy gesture, she tightly clutches the sheets in her hand and yanks them up to cover herself.
I giggle and she slaps my shoulder
"Stop it idiot" she whispers
"I'm going to miss you so much today" Lizzie says, planting little kisses on Julian's head.
"And I don't? I remind you that I don't have class with you today, professor" i tease her, emphasizing the last word.
"Oh luckily" she replies with a hint of irony, joining in a big laugh with the little one.
"Jul, come on! You have to be on my side or no special pancakes this morning."
"Sorry Liz, but y/n's pancakes are too good" says Julian looking at Lizzie
"You're so ridiculous, you actually blackmailed him" Lizzie shakes her head.
"It's not true" i state, but she tilts her head with a threatening look.
"Okay, maybe a little" i admit, and she smirks.
"I better go to work" she says, leaving Julian a last kiss and then getting up.
But i burst out laughing as soon as she realizes she's still in her underwear, so she runs to grab the first clothes she finds to put on.
Julian looks at her admiringly
"Hey, you little one, she's mine" i tell him, covering his eyes.
"You're even jealous of a kid, unbelievable" Lizzie says, smiling and then approaches me.
"See you later babygirl" she leaves me with a quick kiss on my lips and runs away.

—————————————-

After dropping Julian off at school, i meet up with Cassie, and together we make our way towards the classroom.
It's painting day today, as the principal believes it's crucial to nurture our creativity and even rewards us with extra points.
To be honest, i don't give a shit about it, i simply wish i had a class with Lizzie right now.
Professor Kenney greets us, and we all settle down in front of white canvas.
From the corner of my eye, i notice Becky approaching me and taking a seat beside me.
"Hey" she says smiling at me
"Hey" i give a slight nod, maintaining a neutral tone, but to my surprise, she leans in and plants a kiss on my cheek before taking her seat.
I glance up and notice some of her friends giggling.
"I can't believe she actually did that" Cassie mutters.
"Forget about it" i respond, shrugging it off.
"She's just trying to gain some popularity" Cassie points out.
"I really don't care Cas" i say, as i set up the stool.
"Luckily, Lizzie didn't witness that, or this classroom would have turned red, and not from the paint" Cassie remarks, causing me to burst into laughter.