Chapter 64 - Cooking Mama

Y/N'S POV

I wake up annoyed by the sun's rays, i open my eyes and immediately feel emptiness next to me.
I look down and see that Lizzie is no longer in my arms.
I get out of bed and go looking for her a bit worried after what happened last night.
I leave the bedroom without making too much noise so as not to wake up anyone and i check everywhere i can but there is no trace of her.
Shortly after i hear noises coming from the kitchen so i decide to go and check and there she is while she's cooking.
I hide behind the door so i can look at her without be notice.
I admire her and think of nothing but how lucky i am right now.
"You're so beautiful" i whisper but she jumps scared making me giggle
"Jesus Y/n i almost had a heart attack" she says massaging her chest
"Sorry babe" i go close to her hugging her from behind, she turns her head and brings her lips close to mine leaving me a sweet kiss.
"Good morning" she whispers in my ear making me smile
"Good morning to you my love" i give her another kiss on the hollow of her neck while she goes back to cooking.
"What are you doing?" i ask leaning my head on her shoulder
"Well i woke up early and decided to make breakfast for everyone" she explains, but i hear from the tone of her voice that she's tired and a little down.
"You haven't slept much have you?" i ask rhetorically stroking her hair and she nods.
"Yeah, i needed some time with my thoughts, i'm sorry if you didn't find me by your side this morning"
"It's okay but you could have woken me up, i would have kept you company" i tell her
"Oh don't worry and then you're so beautiful while you were sleeping" she turns towards me, reaches out a hand on my cheek stroking it gently.
"Did you watch me while i was sleeping Olsen?" i tease her and she smiles at me
"Yes, a little bit, i think it helps me find the calm inside me, you are the only thing that calms the storm in me" she admits looking into my eyes and i do the same, getting lost in those emerald green marbles.
"I would like to do more" i say looking down
"You already do so much for me honey, you make me happy and believe me it's been a long time since i felt like this" she puts two fingers under my chin pulling it up so i can look at her.
"Yes but-"
"No but, i'm fine okay?" she reassures me, but i look down and i can't help but notice the bruises on her arm and a sense of anger at Robbie builds in me.
I hate him, i hate that he hurts her, i hate that he treats her like this.
She must have noticed i was looking at her arm because she immediately tries to look away from me.
"Hey I'm fine, don't worry" she repeats but i can't calm down
"I can't- i hate what he did to you, the first time i saw the red mark on your neck- fuck i wanted to screw up the whole plan and go beat him with my own hands and last night hearing you scream in pain-i-"
"Hey babe look at me for a second" she interrupts me taking my face in her hands
"I'm fine, we're fine and i'm safe now, when i'm with you i feel safe and protected, so we'll be fine" she says trying to reassure me
"Has this happened often?" i ask her
"Not so much, those few times it was because he was drunk and especially when he began to understand that there was something between us.
He couldn't bear the idea that i could leave him because he's nobody without me, that's why he wants me with him, just for his fame, to continue to appear in the eyes of others as the perfect husband when actually in our privacy he didn't even touch me anymore and when he did it wasn't the way i intended.
Living with him had become claustrophobic" she tells me
"Why didn't you tell anyone about it Liz?"
"I don't know, maybe because i thought i could handle it on my own, that i could fix the situation and maybe because i was still too much in love with him to understand what he was doing to me but now i'm tired, i'm tired of him, i've spent the last two years alone and the only thing i wanted is for him to touch me with love, i just wanted love.
When he stopped touching me, complimenting me, making love with me it made me feel so-so ugly and unwanted."
I understand her words so much because before meeting her i felt exactly like this, but she makes me feel so beautiful, so special and above all loved.
"But you-you make me feel like the most beautiful woman in this world, you make me feel loved in a way i can't even explain, the way you overwhelm me with your love, how you color my days is something so unique and special that i want to keep with me" she leans her head on my chest and i hug her leaving a kiss on her head.
"I promise i'll do everything possible to always make you feel like this, because i want you so much Lizzie, i want you so much next to me, i want you against me, i want to feel you close, i want to feel your skin touching mine, i want our lips meet, i want to feel you okay? I will always make you feel wanted and loved, i promise" i whisper to her, she looks up to smile at me
"I just want to be yours" she mutters
"And i want to be yours" i reply bringing her face close to mine to kiss her and savor her sweet lips.