Chapter 75 - Paranoid

Y/N'S POV

This morning the sun's rays shine on me announcing a new day, a new day where i try to stay strong, where i look for the crumbs of positivity that make up my existence.
And here's the first piece of positivity, i'm in this kitchen dancing Evergreen by Omar Apollo and preparing breakfast for the best girlfriend i could ever ask for.
Yes she's not officially my girlfriend yet but here's another thing that pushes me to go on, i can't wait to be able to ask her, getting lost in her eyes and in her boundless love she has for me.
Because yes, i'm realizing that she loves me, that there's nothing wrong with that and i have to trust her.

Moments later i feel two arms around my hips, a warm presence behind me resting her chin on my shoulder and kissing the crook of my neck.
"Good morning babygirl" she whispers and i feel her breath on me which makes me shiver.

And here, she's the reason for who i stay.

"Morning little bear" i turn my head slightly towards her to pop a kiss on her lips.
"Mmmm i love when you dance" she whisper on my lips savoring the kiss.
"God you're body, it's so electrifying for me" she adds and i feel her hands go down my ass and i smile.
It's nice to feel appreciated, to know that someone is looking at you and find you sexy.
"Hands down Olsen" i tell her trying to free me but she squeezes me in her embrace and i could never say no to this.
"Mmmm no please babe, stay here, i would like to stay like this forever with you" she closes her eyes and relaxes.
"Just a few more months babe and we could be a full-fledged couple, we'll could finally live our forever" i say, i can't wait and finally we won't have to hide our relationship anymore.
"Yeah..." she breaths breaking the hug and that hurts me.
I turn to her and see her staring at the floor as if she wants to avoid my eyes.
I reach out a hand to her face stroking her cheek.
"Hey everything okay?" i ask her worried
"Mmm mmm yeah, it's just that- after what happened i'm afraid that you-"
"Lizzie i'm here, i'm not going anywhere, i promise" i tell her and she finally looks at me but in her gaze i perceive something that still bothers her.
She takes my face in her hands and approaches me, smacking a sweet kiss, a kiss she probably needed.
"You know that i love you right?" she asks blowing on my lips
"Yes i know Liz and i love you too"
"I don't want to lose you okay? I'll fight for you, for the two of us but no one will take you away from me, no no one will..." she says but it's almost as if she's saying it to herself, what's wrong in her mind?
"Liz are you sure to be okay?"
"Yeah yeah don't worry" she affirms but i still not sure.
"Anyway, how are you feeling?" she asks me cutting off the conversation
"Better when i have you around" i tell her smiling then i take her hands and kiss them.
She smiles like a kid and God knows how much I love her.
"I'm so proud you're here, with me, after all this pain, i would like to take it away because you deserve more than this" she explains caressing my hands and holding them in hers.
"Well yeah it still hurt, but i'll learn to live with it right?" i say
"Oh babe show me where it hurts and i promise to heal you" she asks and i point to my heart.
She places her hand on my chest massaging it.
"Here?" she asks and i nod
She surrounds my hips and hugs me tightly, bringing her mouth close to my chest leaving many little kisses.
"I promise i will take care of your heart, i will show you what love can do" she whispers and i don't say anything, i simply sink into her arms that cradle me.

Her fingers traces down my spine and i smile while i'm lying on her chest, listening to her heartbeat and realizing that fear no longer hurts my heart, as if just her presence had healed me of all that pain.
She leaves me with a feeling that everything is okay, somehow she makes me feel protect.
"No one's gonna hurt us honey, it's you and me" she says and her soft voice cradles me.

"So what were you doing before i interrupted your cute little dance?" she asks me, breaking away from the embrace to look me in the eyes, but coming closer to my nose and leaves a little kiss on it.
"Oh uhm i was making you breakfast" i explain and she scrunches her nose.
"You're fucking perfect y/l/n" she says kissing me, God i could never get tired of her lips.
"Do you want to eat with me?" i ask her and a gleam crosses her eyes.
I know she's happy and proud of me when i eat, but the truth is, i owe her everything if I'm here.
"I would love to eat with you my love" she smiles