Chapter 67 - Middle of the night

LIZZIE'S POV

After celebrating we decide to go back to my apartment, maybe a little drunk.
I don't know why but there is a tension builds in the in the car that could be cut with a knife.
It's probably just the alcohol but it's like we want each other so much that we can't even resist the drive from the restaurant to the flat.
We go inside the building in silence, but our eyes already say it all, the fire that i perceive in her gaze burns me.
"What?" i ask her while she looking at me in the elevator.
"Nothing, you're just to fucking beautiful" she whispers as she approaches me and biting her lower lip.
The temptation to block the elevator and let her fuck me here and now is very high but i don't want to give in to her provocations right away.
She wraps her arms around my body and leaves a trail of kisses on my neck.
As the elevator doors open i slide under her grip and run to the door to my apartment.
"Where do you think you're going Olsen?" she says behind me chasing me, i take off my heels and run along the hallway so as not to get caught by her.
The silence is broken only by our laughter.
"If i catch you, i'll eat you" she yells at me making a monster voice.
I grab the keys and try to open the door but i feel two arms grab me and lift me into the air.
"Honey please let me go!" i whisper laughing
"No you're mine now and i'm so hungry" she puts me down, slamming me against the door and wrapping my hips.
She bites me, her teeth touching my skin tickling me.
"You'll make everyone wake up like this" i point out without stopping giggling.
"Good for them babe, if they don't wake up now they will soon when i make you screa-" i interrupt her placing a hand over her mouth.
"What princess language" i tease her, we both lose each other's eyes and this instinctively makes me smile.

"Promise me you'll be good" i say and she nods, i remove my hand from her mouth but not even the time to do so that she rushes to my lips kissing me passionately.
I reach out to open the door lock, she pushes me into the apartment and closes it with a kick, without leaving my lips.
"Mmm babe hold on" i detach myself from the kiss already breathless
"We don't need to rush" i whisper caressing her cheek, she takes my hand and close her eyes, kissing it and i let myself be pampered by this sweet moment.
"You're right, we have the whole night ahead of us" she opens her eyes again and looks at me giving me a beautiful smile.
I leave a kiss on her cheek and then i go to get a bottle of champagne and two glasses and go back to her again.
"Could you open it?" i ask her, but she looks at me a little hesitant
"What?"
"Nothing is just-well you know after what you learned about my relationship with alcohol i didn't think you'd let me drink" she explains
"Honey it's New Year's Eve, and we deserve to celebrate, you deserve to celebrate, there's nothing wrong with that okay? You can afford it to yourself for one night, but if for whatever reason this is too much for you, you can always talk to me and we work it out together" i stroke her arms and she breathes a sigh of relief.
"Thank you for understanding me, you're so patient"
"I do it because i love you y/n, because seeing you happy is all that matters to me" i take her face in my hands and kiss her, this time tenderly with no ulterior reasons .
"I love you" she whispers on my lips

"Wait for me, i'm going to look for something to open it" she says referring to the bottle
"There should be a bottle opener in the kitchen" i tell her, she nods and after giving me a kiss she goes looking for it.
I approach the bedroom window and lose myself in the view in front of me.

I think about everything that's happened this year and it's so strange to think about where i am now.
I never thought i'd combine my career as an actress with that of a teacher and that i could like it so much despite having to speak in front of everyone.
I never thought one of my students would make me lose my mind and fall in love with her, i never thought i'd be able to get out of that shell i've been hiding in for years and finally be free to love a girl.
I never thought i'd be here in my New York apartment with her after spending a wonderful Christmas with her and my family.
She has changed my life, and even if it's perhaps more difficult now for some reasons, she has made it much more beautiful and real.
Every morning i wake up with the curiosity to know where my relationship with her will take me because she makes me feel so alive.
I can't explain in words how much i'm in love with her and how much i would do for the two of us, it won't be easy and i'm aware of it, but if we've overcome what we've been through so far we can do it and when this semester is over i'll be free to love her in front to everyone.