Chapter 90 - Shiny goofy things

LIZZIE'S BIRTHDAY

"Y/n?"
"Hi baby" she smiles softly, approaching me and hugging my hips.
I gaze at her intently, taking in every aspect of her beauty, and i can't help but question if this is all just a dream or if it's actually reality.

Your outfit:

"What-what are you doing here?" i ask, my confusion evident

She flashes me a smile and steps closer, planting a gentle kiss on my lips.
In that moment, it feels like i can finally breathe again.
"Did you honestly think i would miss this day?" she whispers in a deep, husky voice.
My mind races, trying to process her words
"So it's not true that- well, that-"
"I told you a huge lie, sorry baby.
But i needed to organize this day perfectly and surprise you without you finding out anything" she explains, as she tucks a strand of hair behind my ear and gazes into my eyes, i can't help but feel a mix of emotions.
"Are you mad at me?" she asks, her voice filled with concern.
I don't answer immediately, taking a moment to gather my thoughts.
I playfully give her a light punch on the chest, and she pretends to be hurt
"Ouch" she says while rubbing her chest.
"You need to stop lying to me" i say, pouting and crossing my arms.
"You're absolutely right, my love. But trust me, it was all worth it. Come on, let's go" she says, grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers.
"Close your eyes" she demands me
As we walk, she guides me for a few steps, and i can hear the sound of our feet trampling on dry leaves and branches.
"Honey, i don't think my heels are suitable for this situation" i warn her, and her giggle fills the air.
"You're right" she says, and without hesitation, she lifts me up in her arms.
"Keep your eyes closed, princess" she tells me, and i nestle into her chest, feeling safe and loved.
After a short while, she stops and gently places me back on the ground.
She wraps her arms around me from behind, leaving sweet kisses on my neck.
"Ready?" she asks, and i nod eagerly.
"Good, then open your eyes" she says, and i slowly focus on the scene in front of me.
I'm amazed by the effort she put into creating this special moment just for me.
"Happy birthday, my love" she whispers in my ear, and my heart fills with joy.

Surprise:

"So, do you like it?" she whispers in my ear, gently nibbling on my lobe

"It's perfect" i whisper back, taking in every intricate detail.
"I can't believe you did all of this for me" i add, tears welling up in my eyes.
She grabs my arm, turning me towards her side,
our chests collide, our noses touch, and our breaths become heavy with excitement.
"You deserve it, i'm serious Liz. This is the love you deserve, and i hope i can always give it to you.
You are the most beautiful thing that has ever happened to me in my lif-" i can't let her finish, throwing myself onto her lips, savoring her delicious taste, feeling so safe and protected in her arms.
"I love you, idiot" i say with a smile, and she smiles back.
"How did you organize all of this?" i ask curiously.
"Oh, well, i had a lot of helping hands" she says with a grin, and i shake my head, chuckling.
"Come on, let's go before the food gets cold" she says, taking my hand and leading me to the table.
Like a true gentlewoman, she moves the chair to make me sit at the table, rearranges it, and leaves a kiss on my head.
"This is for you" she says, handing me a red rose.
"I went to Marlene and asked for the best roses she has, just for you" she explains.
It's so incredibly romantic.
I thought the worst, but instead, she was just busy preparing all of this for me.
As she takes her seat beside me, i can't help but notice the way the candlelight dances in her eyes.
It's like if time slows down, and it's just the two of us in this enchanted moment.
The aroma of the delicious meal swirls around, her hand gently brushes mine, sending a delightful shiver down my spine.
I watch as she reaches for my hand and interlace our fingers together.