Chapter 30 - I wanna hundred of your time

She looks around, worried that someone might see her here, in front of my door, but then her gaze turns back to me.
"Can i come in?" she asks, embarrassed.
Her cheeks turning a tint of red.
"Of course Liz, come here" i say reassuring her with a little smile and making space for her to come inside my room. I close the door and when i turn around she lowers her head, playing nervously with her fingers.
"Sooo...do you need something?"
"Uhm no, i'm just checking that all you guys are comfortable in your rooms" she explain without looking at me
"Oh you already checked the others then"
"Uhm no actually, just yours" she says and a smile appear on my face
"So do you like it?" she adds
"Liz can you watch me please" i say lift her chin and there it is, the beautiful emerald green of her eyes fits with mine.
"Of course i like it, everything is so perfect" i smile to her and she watches me like a puppy.
"Good, well actually Scar choose the hotel but i made sure you and Cassie got the best room"
"Oh these are favoritisms, Professor" i say trying to lighten the mood
"Oh uhm maybe i-"
"Wait i'm just joking Liz, thank you little bear, really"

I try to hug her but she walks away
"Listen Liz ... speaking of earlier, on the plane, did i exaggerate? Please tell me the truth"
"Oh no, don't worry, we always joke like that, right?" she says but she's obviously nervous and it's like if she's afraid to approach me.
"Yes, but i feel it's different this time, if it bothered you, i'm sorr-"
"It's okay y/n, really" she speak interrupting the conversation
"Fine" i say turning back to her and approaching the window admiring the view of New York.
A deafening silence pervades this room.
We are as close as we are far away.
"Sorry ... i was too hard right?" she says out of the blue
"Why are you here Liz?" i gasp
"I-i don't know actually, maybe to be with you for a while"
"Then why are you avoiding me? Why are you walking away from me Liz?"

She takes a few minutes but then runs to hug me from behind, wrapping her arms around my waist.
"I'm sorry, it's just i would like to spend my time with you, i would like to be just the two of us alone, you and me"
"But baby we're already together, look, it's just you and me" i say turning towards her
"That's not what i mean Y/n, i want to be with you outside this room, or from your apartment or my house. I want to be with you without feeling like i'm doing something wrong, i would like to go out with you, eat together, walk next to each other, do normal things.
I hate hiding, i hate- i hate having to hold back for fear of saying or doing something that might make us discover" she brings out everything she has to say
"Hey look at me" i say and she does what i say.
Her eyes seems two green marbles, i see the pain in her face expression.
"I want it too okay? I too want to live a normal life where you too are part of it, without having to hide you from others. We have to resist, a few more months and then we'll be free to do what we want"
"It's getting unbearable" she sighs heavily
"I know, but let's try to see the positive side, focus on the moment and appreciate what we have in this moment, it's you and me now, no one is here but us, that's enough" i say cuddle her cheek, she closes her eyes and relaxes at my touch.
"I wanna be with you" she whisper
"I wanna be with you too" i reply
She looks at me, bitting her lips.
"I can't stay away from you, i hate that"
"Then don't do it Professor" i lower my head to the crook of her neck, wrapping tightly her waist with my arms and starting to leave a trail of wet kisses on the bare skin.
Her breathing becomes heavier and more irregular.
"More please" she mumbles
"More what?"
"Kiss my neck please" i smirk at her request.
God she's so hot when she beg me.
"Yes ma'am"
She slips a hand under my hoodie, the contact of her rings with my bare skin makes me shiver.
"I need to feel you Y/n"
She explores my body while i keep continue to drives her crazy with my kisses.

I don't know what's going on right now, but i'd be a fool to stop it all.
"G-god, m-maybe i better go" she gasp so loudly that turns me on
"Stay with me" i beg her
"Mmm the guys may need me" she mumbles
"They don't, i need you Elizabeth"