Chapter 27 - Let it go

LIZZIE'S POV

I'm getting used to waking up alone, with emptiness next to me, but finding warmth in this bed is so pleasant, a feeling i'm not used to except with her. It's comforting to fall asleep and be sure that the next morning you will still find that person next to you. Well actually, now i even have two.

I smile softly looking at the scene in front of my eyes, y/n and Julian are so cute together, the little one hugs Y/n's body like a peluche. Seeing them yesterday interacting, laughing, joking and even making fun of me warmed my heart. Y/n loves the little one so much and he loves her too, they have a great relationship. But what i love is seeing the way y/n interacts with kids, they just loves her, even yesterday before going to see the film we stayed a while with Julian in the children's area and y/n didn't wasted time and ran to play with him and the other kids. This childish side of her makes her even more beautiful and i'm sure that one day, when she finds the right person, she will be a very good mother.
Speaking of her, i look down and see our hands intertwined.
Our legs are crossed each other and our bodies wall the little Julian who is between us.
I look up and i lose myself staring at her.
Her features are relaxed, her brown hair frames her face, her mouth barely open and that light snore makes her so cute. I stare at her for what feels like a lifetime.
Something flutters in my stomach.
What is this feeling? Probably i'm just hungry.
"It's not nice to stare at people, Olsen" her voice makes me jump a little, how the hell did she know i was looking at her? Oh my God this is embarrassing.
She slowly opens her eyes and looks at me.
"How long have you been staring at me?" she knows i'm embarrassed right now and takes the opportunity to teases me.
"I wasn't staring at you" i say shyly lowering my head.
I feel her eyes on me, but i can't move and my heart beats fast.
Suddenly i feel her thumb lift my chin.
"Hey don't be shy, you can do it as much as you want, i love when you look at me" she says caressing my face with her fingers.

I lay my cheek on the palm of her hand, and lose myself in her mesmerizing eyes. Silence fills the room and suddenly there is the same feeling of last night, her touch sends electricity in my whole body.
"Oh professor, what power you have on me" she whisper making me shiver. 
For some strange reason i can't stay away from her, like a magnet is holding me attached to her.
"I should stay away from you but i can't" i say violently biting my lower lips. It's like i'm holding back from something, but i don't know what. Her hand passes from my face to my hips. Her hand crawls inside my shirt and her touch on my bare skin makes me groan.
Fuck what's happening to me?
She starts drawing slowly small circles with her fingers on my skin and at the same time licking her lips.
"Then don't do it professor" she brings her face close to mine, i can feel her warm breath caressing my skin and gently blowing on my face.
"Y/n-"
"Morning" the sleepy voice of little Julian wakes me up, and maybe a little too brutally i take away y/n's hand from my body, she looks at me disappointed and looks down so as not to look me in the eyes.
"Morning little bear" she says showing a weak smile.
"Morning Y/n" he says hugging her first and then me.
"Morning Lizzie" he looks at me with a puppy face
"Morning honey" i kiss her little head and he smiles.
"Mom comes back today, are you happy?" asks y/n to the little one
"Yes i missed mom sooo much!"
"Then it would be better if you go and get ready quickly so we can go to pick mom up at the airport and then we lunch together " she says and he immediately gets out of bed and runs to the bathroom.
"Remember to brush your teeth!" she screams to be heard.

I don't know but the idea of ​​her having lunch with Julian's mom creates a strange feeling in my chest. And then what will they do? I mean they could spend the whole day together. Maybe y/n feels better with her than me.
God Lizzie stop you are so paranoid, she loves you, you should know that, but i can't help but think she might prefer someone else to me.

I get out of bed frustrated, i need some air before going crazy with my paranoia.
"Hey where are you going?" she asks touching my arm
"I need to go to the bathroom"
Why did i answer her so coldly?
"Oh uhm okay, sorry" she says pulling back her hand
Lizzie come on stop being a bitch with her, look at her face,you've hurt her, maybe she just needs to have you next to her.
"Uhm, do you want me to stay?" i ask her, now probably she'll say no and she would be right, i treated her like shit.
"I don't know, i just wanted to stay in bed with you a bit while Julian gets ready, but don't worry" she turns to the other side with her back to me.
Why am i doing this? i'm so good with her, i shouldn't worry about anything.