Chapter 40 - Big day

I wake up with anxiety.
I think i barely slept 2 hours last night.
All i've done was think about today, the big day, today will be the day i'll confess everything to Lizzie, tell her i love her.
I'm scared? Yes, a lot actually, but i've never been so full of energy as today despite having little sleep.
I waited for Cassie to come back last night and i told her everything and she showed me all her support, she knows how i love Lizzie and she wants to see me happy even if she's a bit worried about it after what happened two weeks ago.
Then i spent the rest of the night writing with Hailee, i needed to distract myself so as not to go crazy over all the paranoia i was having about what might happen today. Even if i'm always honest with her, i've decided this time not to tell her anything, i don't want to hurt her further.
If things go well i'll tell her as soon as she gets back here.

After fixing my outfit one last time, i decide to leave my room.

Your outfit:

"Good luck Boo" Cassie says, kissing me on the cheek"Thanks Cas, i hope everything goes right today" i say taking my backpack while she gives me a reassuring smile

"Thanks Cas, i hope everything goes right today" i say taking my backpack while she gives me a reassuring smile.
"Everything will be fine, and in any case i'm here for you, you know" she tells me and in turn i smile at her and then greet her and leave the apartment.

I decided to leave my apartment early just because i wanted to see her before i go to class, even though we'll have the rest of the day to spend together.

Me:
Morning little bear🤎

After a few seconds she answers me.

Lizzie🧸:
Morning honey🤍,
why are you already awake?

Me:
Because i'm too happy for today

Lizzie🧸:
Me too baby,
i missed spending time together

Me:
Are you in class?

Lizzie🧸:
Yup, Mr. Walker just finished
bothering me (again)😑,
are you coming to rescue me?

Me:
Sure, i come to save you my little princess

Lizzie🧸:
I wait for you my hero🤍

Me:
I'm coming

Me:I'm coming