Chapter 41 - The truth

"I want you y/n, i want you so bad" her breathless voice begs me to make her and so i decide to please her.
I move a lock of her hair, close my moistened lips and gently begin to kiss her neck, kiss after kiss she lets go of me, her body is like butter in my hands.
She turns to me, bites her lip violently, i want to kiss her but she cuts me off putting a hand on my mouth.
"Take me to the sofa, i want to be completely yours" she whispers, her voice so full of desire.
I grab her by the hips and continuing to kiss and tease the skin of her neck i take off with one movement her bra and push her on the sofa.
She first kneels allowing me to unbutton her pants and take them off and then slowly lies down.
My hand slides over her bare leg and without hesitation i slip it into her underpants, stroking her weak spot.
"Shit is so beautiful" she moans and groans again, without stopping.
"Mmm, move your hand here-oh god-is so good baby" in the meantime i bite her neck and then go down on her breasts and tease her hard nipples.
"Fuck, baby you make me cum right now" god is so sexy, this doesn't seem real to me.
She's finally letting herself go to me, she finally told me she wants me.
"Mmm now put your hand inside me" she orders me and i do as she tells me.
I start with one finger first and that makes her moan.
"Ah fuck-yes, i want more baby" she orders me again and so i put a second finger giving her an even louder moan.
"You aren't quiet at all, do you know Olsen?" i tease her
"Oh shut up and put your whole-fuck-whole hand in" with no marcy i put the other fingers and start to move them slowly, then faster and faster.
"You're so good-oh fuck me please-oh yes-fuck yes" i reach her clitoris and start to play with, i push my fingers in and out more and more violently and this sends her into total pleasure.
"Bite me" the way she gives me orders drives me crazy.
I leave marks everywhere but this doesn't seem to mind to her.
"Softer"
"Sorry baby"
"No it's-oh god- it's okay honey" i feel her wet pussy, her honey dirty my fingers that in the meantime are still inside her.
"Now i want you to put that dirty tongue of yours inside me, fuck me like you've never done with anyone else" she says grabbing my hair and leading my head between her legs which are spread only for me.
I admire that wonderful labyrinth in front of my eyes and then i go inside.
I first taste her delicately, i leave her many little kisses on the folds that send her into ecstasy.
I put my tongue even further in and start moving it in a circulatory direction, slowly to drive it even more crazy.
"Fuck baby, go faster" she begs me

I push my tongue in and out of her pussy while she helps me in the movement by pushing my head, while with one hand i grab one of her boobs and squeeze it between my fingers.
"Yes so-fuck me like this" i feel her legs shaking, now she's on the verge of coming.
"Use both" she orders and i slightly raise my head looking at her confused.
"I want you to make me cum with your tongue and your fingers" she specifies
God this woman is extraordinary.
To my tongue i add two fingers pushing with decisive movements that make her whole body trembling at my contact.
"Honey-oh god-i'm-i'm about to come" she warns me moaning
"Come on baby, i want to taste you" and after that she comes, her cum ends up on my tongue and my fingers.
I get out of her legs licking my lips and tasting her liquid.
"I want to taste myself" she says exhausted, so i bring my hand close to her mouth, she grabs it in her hands and brings it close to her lips.
She takes my index finger, opens her mouth wide and puts it in, licking every inch of my finger without taking her eyes off mine.
"You did a great job, baby" she says when she's done

I hint a weak smile, then i lie down beside her but there is something troubling me.
Don't get me wrong, it was the best sex of my life and she's just wow, but it's like there's something wrong, like something is missing.
Maybe a kiss, a caress, i don't know it was all so fast that i didn't even realize.
"Mmm do you know what i need now? A good coffee" she tells me getting up from the sofa and leaving a void next to me, a void that i know too well and it starts to scare me.
"Do you want some?" i say no with my head and she disappears into the kitchen.
A bad feeling starts to burn in my chest and i don't like it.
Come on y/n stop it are just paranoia, don't ruin everything i repeat in my head.