Chapter 91 - A little extra sparkle

LIZZIE'S POV
"Congrats sis! I can't believe my little sister is getting a hot girlfriend" she exclaims, and i have to say, her enthusiasm is infectious.
"Thanks MK, God she was so romantic last night" i say, a soft glow warming my words.
Just then, I hear steps from behind, and there is my beautiful girlfriend, with a playful grin dancing on her lips.
She wraps me in a warm hug from behind and her lips find the curve of my neck, a gentle kiss brushes my skin
"Good morning, my girlfriend" she whispers, sending a delightful shiver down my spine.
"Good morning to you too, my girlfriend" I reply
MK laughs on the other end, teasing us
"Oh you two, are so cheeesy" she says
Y/n snatches the phone from my grasp, and i shoot her a sulky look.
"Sorry, MK, but i need your sister right now" she warns, and i can hear my sister giggling in the background.
"Wasn't this night enough for you, my dear future sister-in-law?" she jokes, playfully teasing.
"I can never get enough of your sister" she says, gazing into my eyes and flashing me a smile.
God i love her so much
"Oh, come on, you two. I'll leave you to your second round. But it's not fair that you never invite me" MK interjects.
"Don't worry, next time-"
"Okay, you two, that's enough. Bye, MK" I cut her off, hanging up the phone.
"Jealous" Y/n teases, grabbing my arm and pulling me closer until our chests are press together.
"I thought i made you understand that i only want you" she whispers, leaving a gentle kiss on my lips.
"Mmm i'm a woman who craves reassurance" I whisper against her lips.
"Oh, i can see it" she giggles, kissing me once more.
"I can't believe we're finally a couple" i muse and her eyes sparkling with joy
"Believe it little bear, it's all real and i promise you, this is just the beggining of our beautiful story" she caress my cheek, as i nod and feel the weight of the ring on my finger.

"Breakfast?" I propose and she nods
She picks me up like a bride and carries me into the kitchen, placing me on the counter.
"Okay, Chef y/n, what's on the menu for our breakfast?" I tease, playfully wielding a spatula.
YN grins, handing me a whisk
"How about heart-shaped pancakes? A fitting breakfast, don't you think?" She's such a child sometimes, but i love her for that
"You're so cheesy honey, but okay heart-shaped pancakes it is!" I chuckle
The batter sizzles on the griddle as we skillfully pour it into heart shapes
In the meantime the aroma of brewing coffee filling the air.
As we flip pancakes and exchange playful banter, she snucks a dollop of whipped cream onto my nose.
"Oops, did that land in the wrong spot?" she teases me, her eyes dancing with mischief.
I get revenge, flicking a bit of flour in her direction.
"Two can play at this game!" I declar, and soon our cozy kitchen turn into a scene of joyful chaos, with flour dusting the air like snowfall.

I can't help but keep staring at the ring on my finger, how fits perfectly and shines so beautifully.
But what i love even more is the simple joy of everyday life that i never thought i'd experience again.
"What are you thinking about?" She asks, holding my hand and plant sweet kisses on it, and i look at her softly enjoying this moment
"Nothing, it's just- I want to feel this way with you forever, y/n. I mean, i want to wake up next to you every morning, have breakfast together, and build a life with you. I want to feel you presence next to me, forever. Your presence completes me and makes me so incredibly happy. I want this everyday life with you until we're old and gray" tears well up in my eyes as i pour out my feelings and when i look up, I notice her eyes glistening too.
"I've spent so long chasing something, hoping to feel this kind of happiness when instead, all i had to do was stand by your side to find it again and i'm so sorry for the time we've lost" i add, she stands up, then kneels in front of me, holding my hands in hers.
"You don't need to apologize Liz. Everything happened for a reason.
Every moment we've shared, even the tough ones, led us to this very moment.
And believe me, I would relive every single one of them, even the worst, if it meant ending up here with you" she leans in and kisses my knees.
This just soothes my heart.
Her words bring such warmth, peace, and reassurance to me.
The more i look at her, the more i realize that i have found the right person for me.
"I can't wait to shout to the world that you're my girlfriend" i tell her, and that makes her beam like a little kid.
"Seriously?" she asks, and i nod eagerly
"I will take you on every set with me. I will talk about you in every interview, on every red carpet, and everyone will know that i have the most wonderful girlfriend in the world" i say, grabbing her face and kissing her passionately.
"I'm the one who should say it. I mean, look at you. You're perfect, and i'm so lucky to be able to say that you're mine, only mine" she stands up and grabs me by the hips, picking me up.
I wrap my legs around her like a koala, holding me close to her chest.
"I love you" she whispers, nipping the tip of my nose, making me giggle.
"I love you, idiot" i say, kissing her again
Still in her arms, she carries me up the stairs upstairs
"Where are you taking me?" I ask, stroking the back of her neck
"To take a shower" she says with a satisfied look
"Honey, i have to go to work, i can't be late" i point out to her but she heads to the bathroom anyway
"Exactly, that's why you need a shower" she states and before I know it, she undresses me swiftly, leaving me feeling completely naked.
And just like that, she undresses herself too.
"You're pretty good with those hands" i comment and she smirks, walking over to me and hugging me from behind
"These hands can do so much more, baby" she whispers in my ear as i feel her throbbing excitedly down there against me.
We step into the shower, and the hot water dances on our bodies
She reaches for the soap, her fingers tracing gentle patterns along my back.
"We need a little extra sparkle" she teases, a playful smirk on her lips, caressing every inch of my skin
I retaliate, flicking water in her direction
"You started it before" i state, and soon our shower turn into a water fight, laughter echoing off the tiles.
but in the blink of an eye she grabs my hips slamming me against the shower wall
Her eyes are full of luster as her hands explore me
"I don't have time honey" i whisper, but already completely hers
"Then I'll be fast" she whispers as well, giving me goosebumps
"Then make me yours, please" I beg her and that's all it takes for her to forcefully bang me againist the glass.
My hands are on her ass pulling her closer to me, as she slides her tongue down my neck biting gently, making me moan loudly, which makes her smile even more.
Her fingers slide up my thighs, until they reach my throbbing pussy, and stroking it slowly, while her other hand pinching my nipples and making me gasp.
She pushes me against the wall again, harder and faster, grinding her body against mine, kissing me passionately, with her lips smacking against mine.
Her tongue slips into my mouth, tasting me, and then she pulls away, leaving a trail of her savour in my mouth.
"Are you ready?" she asks me, her voice husky with lust.
I nod my head, unable to speak, but she grabs my hair pulling my head back, making me look at her
"Say it" she demands, her eyes burning with desire
"Say what?" i ask
"Say what you want"
"Y-you, i want you to fuck me" i stammer and she looks at me satisfied
"Good girl" she whispers, before she lowers herself onto me, pushing her wet cunt againist my dripping slit.
I moan loudly as she grinds against me, rubbing her clit against me, feeling her wetness.
She bites her lip, her eyes closing as she rides me, moving her hips up and down, grinding her pussy against me.
"Shit yeah! That's amazing" i groan
I close my eyes, enjoying the sensation, my hands going to her back, gripping her tight, and pushing her down on me.
"Fuck!" i moan loudly
Her nails digging into the skin of my legs, her breathing getting heavier as she tastes me.
Her tongue pushes in and out harder and faster and i feel my body start to tense up, as my pussy tightening on her mouth.
I pull her up onto me, and bite her lip, sucking on it, as i rub my tongue against her tongue, thrusting my hips up against her.
"Shit ride me!" I beg her and i feel again my body crash onto the glass
We moan loudly, our body shaking as we both cums, our juices running down our legs.