Chapter I: Act VII

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╗
Mitachurl and Hilichurls Attack
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╝

Somewhere else, a figure with dyed blue-colored locks could be seen scrolling through their phone with an angry pout on their lips.

"They had to discontinue the newly named four-star character with a five-star burst, didn't they? Damn it, it was gonna be a Dendro character too." They complained as a heavy sigh left past their lips.

"Ugh, I had everything saved up... (Y/n) would've loved this character despite both of them sharing names." (F/n) laughed lightly with a shake of their head, giving a small smile over at an old picture of them and a (H/c) hair colored boy.

(F/n) sat up from where they were sitting on their bed and gave a thoughtful look. "Half-elf and being half Khaenri'ah is kinda badass in a way. I mean, imagine being immortal just because you're half-elf! Right... what was the character's reason to be in the game again?" They asked themselves.

"Ah-ha!" (F/n) slammed a fist onto their opened palm with a look of realization.

The bluenette went to a different tab on their phone and grinned brightly.

Their eyes read the wikiHow in pure amusement before looking back over at the picture.

"Hopefully you're having the time of your life by gathering a harem up... knowing you, it'll be all romantic and platonic though since you found anything else cringe and disgusting that wasn't those two." They laughed with a single tear slipping down their cheek.

(F/n)'s eyes listened to the silence that never left their room and smiled painfully once more. "I miss you, bubs."

✧˖*°࿐

(Y/n) looked up at Goldet in confusion, who was holding out a bag of mora towards him.

Goldet had learned that (Y/n) was able to see, even though she had been mad, she was amazed to see her adopted child's (E/c) hues that had star-shaped pupils in the middle of them.

She felt bad since there was probably a reason so she didn't urge anything.

"I hope you don't mind, (Y/n). It's just a few things that we need in Liyue Harbor," she reassured once she saw the insecurity in (Y/n)'s eyes.

(Y/n) frowned a bit but nodded his head despite wanting to deny the job. He didn't want to get lost in Liyue since he had done that many times before when he played the game.

Goldet smiled softly. "If there's anything left over, get something for yourself, okay? I don't mind," she retorted.

(Y/n)'s eyes widened a bit up at his mother before relaxing in relief. "Okay..." He whispered.

Goldet lightly placed the bag of mora onto (Y/n)'s hip and made sure it was tied securely.

(Y/n) looked at the small bag of mora on his hip and furrowed his brows a bit.

Goldet noticed the confusion on the other's face and giggled. "We just need a few ingredients that have yet to be made. I'm pretty sure you saw which ones we need since you're usually down there with the chef," she states.

(Y/n) thought for a quick second and nodded his head in understanding. "Got it," he replied with the realization of what was needed.

"And if anything happens, call out to a certain someone, okay?" She questioned with a raised brow.

(Y/n) mentally sweatdropped but nodded his head. Since he had Xiao's protection; by accident, he was able to call for the other now if he was ambushed in any way.