Chapter VII: Act XXIII

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╗
Blind Loyalty, Reckless Courage
and
Tenryou Commission
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╝

Sara looked over her shoulder when she heard footsteps run up behind her.

Scoffing lightly, she narrowed her eyes upon the group of four. "You followed me here? You've got guts, I'll give you that. Since you are witnesses, I suppose I can shield you from arrest – at least until I have received an explanation from Takayuki." She states before looking away and wrapping her arms across her chest, "But... if it turns out that you three have been deceptive in this matter, then not only will you be arrested immediately, but you'll also be charged with one more crime. Do I make myself clear?" She questioned.

"Perfectly clear," Aether answered.

"Understood," (Y/n) retorted.

"Aye-aye, Captain!" (F/n) dramatically saluted.

Sara nodded her head. "Hmph. Good," she mumbled in relief before heading off toward the giant building.

"Let's catch up before we lose her," (Y/n) points out.

"Yeah," the blonde-haired male agreed.

The group quickly followed after Sara, ignoring the weird stares that they were given.

✧˖*°࿐

Three Tenryou Commission guards took notice of the group that came walking in with a very ticked-off Sara leading that said group.

One of the guards gave an apologetic look. "Apologies, Ma'am, orders from the top. No one is allowed to enter!" He apologized.

Sara's brows furrowed as she tried to push the guard out of her way. "Out of my way! I need to speak to him. I won't tell you twice!" She exclaimed in annoyance.

"Should we..." (F/n) trailed off as they watched Sara fight off the guards by herself.

(Y/n) shook his head. "Let her. She's currently releasing some steam," he retorted.

Paimon nodded her head in agreement. "Good point! Paimon doesn't want to get in the middle of her!" She exclaimed.

Aether deadpanned. "You don't even fight, Paimon," he points out.

"Paimon has a hard job, too! Paimon's moral support!" Paimon exclaimed in disbelief.

Aether rolled his eyes and watched as Sara defeated the first three guards that were blocking her way.

Rushed footsteps were heard as reinforcements came running into the room.

"Stop!" One of the reinforcements hollered but was ignored as Sara released an Electro-powered arrow from her bow.

(F/n) gazed in awe. They weren't gonna lie at all. If they wanted to be honest? The fellow feline looked up to Sara, and was amazed by her bow skills, and how she was able to keep a calm face no matter what danger she met along the way.

One by one, the reinforcements fainted from the sheer pain that they felt whenever Sara kicked their asses to the mat.

Finally, the Internal Affairs head decided to make his appearance.

"I wanna fight, but at the same time... I don't! I wanna join in the fight with the Raiden Shogun," (F/n) angrily mumbled.

"And there they go, having an out-loud monologue," (Y/n) sighed heavily.

Aether and Paimon snickered lightly, seeing the disappointment slipping onto the (H/c)-haired male's figure.

The group watched the fighting go on as Sara released all the anger she had in her body at the guards that dared to stop her.