Chapter VII: Act III

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╗
(F/n)'s Disappointment
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╝

(F/n) blinked as they gazed at the scene before them with a dumbfounded expression on their face.

Xiao held a small but noticeable glare at them, which wasn't to their worry one bit... not at all.

The thing that dumbfounded the feline the most was how Xiao was wearing one of (Y/n)'s oversized shirts in front of their small coffee table.

"Oh, you're awake?" (Y/n)'s voice piped up from the kitchen, which was where a delicious smell was wafting out from.

"Eh...?" (F/n) opened their mouth, not knowing what to say.

When and how the hell did (Y/n) get his own personal adeptus?

(Y/n) peeked his head out in confusion and chuckled, noticing the confused atmosphere.

"Right, I forgot to tell you I brought Xiao with me..." He apologized.

Dark blue eyes drifted down Xiao's figure for a few seconds before facepalming and pointing an accusing finger at the (H/c)-haired male.

"You fucking marked him in my humbly abode," they pointed out in disbelief.

(Y/n) sweatdropped. "Um... more like the teapot I had on me," he retorted.

Xiao looked away from the two, ignoring them as he quietly ate some of the almond tofu he just got minutes prior.

(F/n) dramatically threw their arms up into the air. "Even worse!" They cried out.

"Are you done complaining now? I made dinner," (Y/n) asked with a heavy sigh leaving his lips.

(F/n) gave a dot-eyed stare at their childhood friend before heading over to the table and sitting down in front of it.

"Hurry over here then," (F/n) ordered.

Xiao mumbled something under his breath, glaring at (F/n) once more.

Dark blue eyes drifted over to Xiao and gave a threatening stare – which was more of a pouting baby animal than anything.

(Y/n) chuckled as he settled plates of freshly made tuna sushi and mixed yakisoba into his hands, before heading over to the table.

(F/n)'s eyes sparkled at the food in amazement, a sliver of drool slipping out the corner of their mouth.

Their ears perked up with pure excitement, as their tail swayed back and forth with happiness.

Xiao furrowed his brows as he watched his lover settle down the plates onto the table before sitting down once more.

(Y/n) made a sound of surprise leaving his lips as Xiao comfortably sat on his lap.

(F/n)'s brows were raised in amusement as they placed their hands together. "Ohohoh," they cackled quietly.

(Y/n) rolled his eyes playfully at the male on his lap before following (F/n)'s figure.

Xiao leaned backward and pressed his lips against the (H/c)ette's collarbone.

(Y/n) stayed quiet as he and (F/n) prayed their thanks, biting back the smirk that wanted to pop up onto his lips.

(F/n) was the first one to take a bite of the food, the second they separated a set of chopsticks and dug in.

(Y/n) ran a hand over Xiao's waist causing the said Yaksha to squirm a bit but made no motion from releasing his hold on the (H/c)ette's neck.

(E/c) eyes darkened a bit as their owner lowered his lips to Xiao's neck, and lightly bit onto one of the markings.

(F/n) watched the scene in front of them with disappointment. "In front of the godly food I need to touch... really?" They huffed out.

(Y/n) gave an apologetic look towards the feline before moving away from the fluster figure on his lap, and going to eat.

Xiao turned and stuffed his face into (Y/n)'s chest, wanting to calm down his steaming face.

'He really is the submissive type.' (F/n) mentally cackled.

"Do you have anyone else wrapped around your finger?" (F/n) asked in a teasing tone, raising a brow at their friend.

(Y/n) hummed, nodding his head at the ombre bluenette beside him.

'Oh gosh. I missed a lot of shit. I could've seen his first kiss... Damn it!' (F/n) complained.

"Oh, please do tell?" (F/n) urged on.

(Y/n) nervously laughed. "Venti," he answered.

(F/n) stared dumbfounded, instantly knowing who the (H/c)-haired male was talking about.

'This fucker is snatching up all the anemo boys first. What the fuck, they're all down bad for him.' (F/n) thought in disbelief at what they were hearing.

Xiao lifted his head and placed his chin on (Y/n)'s left shoulder, not wanting to be ignored.

(Y/n) lifted a single hand, and started running it through Xiao's short locks.

The ombre bluenette watched as the Yaksha snuggled up to his lover, causing them to mentally smirk.

"Hey, Xiao~" (F/n) sang.

"What is it?" Xiao rudely asked.

(F/n) pointed their chopsticks at the males before them. "Can I kidnap your boyfriend for a bit? I promise to bring him back safe and sound," they replied.

Xiao narrowed his eyes for a few seconds before closing them. "Hmph..."

(F/n) sweatdropped at the possessive anemo user before them.

"Please?" (F/n) pleaded, clapping their hands together and bowing their head; with their eyes closed.

(Y/n) raised a brow. "And where do you wanna take me?" He asked.

(F/n) peaked a single eye open. "Chinju Forest," they answered.

(Y/n) seemed to think about it, before whispering something into Xiao's ear.

The sixteen-year-old feline grinned in amusement as they watched the Yaksha grow flustered once more.

'Who knew that (Y/n) could be this dominant... Oh, wait. He's always been like that but never liked to show it, I'm fucking stupid.' (F/n) thought, mentally deadpanning.

Xiao gazed at (F/n) with a light glare. "Fine," he finally agreed.

(F/n) gave a cheer at Xiao agreeing. "Yay!"

(Y/n) sweatdropped at the ombre bluenette feline, but shook his head in amusement.

"You can borrow the guest room in the back, but don't do any of the nasties in it." (F/n) states.

(Y/n) gave the other a thumbs up while pressing a kiss to Xiao's forehead – who was starting to feel a little exhausted for some reason.

"Go take a rest. I should be back soon," (Y/n) promised.

Xiao huffed lightly but teleported himself out of there and to the guest room.

"Let's finish eating before we head out," (Y/n) points out.

"Already doing it," (F/n) replied while stuffing sushi into their mouth.

"Idiot," (Y/n) sighed before eating some of the yakisoba.

Dark blue eyes dimmed lightly as memories flooded their mind, unconsciously tearing up a bit.

'Thank you... for keeping your promise, (N/n).'

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╗

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╝