Chapter VII: Act VII

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╗
Trouble in the City
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╝

"That children's book in your place, what was it mainly about?" (Y/n)'s voiced pipe up, snapping whatever (F/n) was thinking about.

"Oh, that old thing? Well... how do I explain it?" (F/n) hummed lightly with furrowed brows, trying their best to figure out how to slimmer it down to the best of their abilities.

(Y/n) sweatdropped at the feline beside him.

(F/n) gave a nod. "It's about a tribe in Sumeru that was blessed and created by the Greater Lord Rukkhadevata, but was cursed by Celestia."

"I... What the hell?" (Y/n) retorted, dumbfounded.

(F/n) laughed nervously. "I know, right? Just who would put something like that in a children's book," they replied.

(Y/n) looked down at the feline who was walking in front of him. "What was this tribe mostly known for?" He questioned.

(F/n) grinned, "Being the blood descendants of Greater Lord Rukkhadevata, of course. I don't know how she made that happen, but, oh well."

(Y/n) watched as the feline turned towards him while walking backward.

"You should read it one of these days! It's really interesting to know of a fairytale," (F/n) teased.

The (H/c)ette deadpanned. "Right, maybe I should."

The ombre bluenette nodded their head in approval before turning to face forward once more.

Loud chattering captured the duo's attention and took notice of worried people nearby.

"Wait, (Y/n)!" (F/n) exclaimed as the said (H/c)ette walked past them and to the worried group of people that was glancing up at a nearby statue.

"Is there something wrong?" (Y/n) asked once he was able to reach the group.

One of the citizens turned to the duo. "The Inazuma Shogunate... they were able to seize another vision holder in the city!" They answered hastily.

(F/n)'s eyes widened in worry as they jerked their head in the direction of a building-up crowd.

"Thank you so much. (Y/n), let's hurry and see who they've captured!" (F/n) shouted running in the direction of both the statue and the crowd.

(Y/n) silently agreed and followed after the young feline.

✧˖*°࿐

(F/n) stayed near the back with a look of horror when they noticed who was captured by the city's Shogunate.

"Thoma..." They whispered.

(Y/n) clenched a fist as he narrowed his eyes upon the female that had appeared before the tied-up blonde.

The Raiden Shogun blankly reached a hand out to vision, allowing her Electro vision to cause sparks around the Pyro vision on Thoma's waist.

(F/n)'s brows furrowed, hating the fact that both of them were back here and not near the front.

But if the two of them made a single movement to move to the front, (F/n) and (Y/n)'s visions might come to light if they pushed through the crowd.

"Watatsumi... we need to forewarn the Resistance about what happened here," (F/n) whispered.

Suddenly, it all went silent.

Thoma's vision went flying off his figure and in the direction of the Raiden Shogun.

"Aether!" (Y/n) gasped out quietly, watching as the said blonde male made his appearance by snatching the vision in mid-air.

(F/n)'s body trembled in pure worry as their dark blue eyes darted between Aether, Thoma, and the Raiden Shogun.

Quickly, they turned toward (Y/n). "Your vision... it's glowing, right? You need to use your burst to break the Raiden Shogun's reality!" They whispered.

(Y/n) shook his head. "There are too many people, and even if I did use it..." He trailed off.

(F/n) sucked in a breath, understanding where the other was coming from. "Damn it," they hissed.

Of fucking course, the fucking vision burst that the other would carry was deadly.

The feline closed their eyes tightly and reached for the (H/c)ette's wrist.

"Then do something, before Aether is killed... please!" (F/n) pleaded.

(Y/n) clenched his teeth together, looking down at the hidden vision before sighing heavily.

"It won't be much, but..." He whispered, before crouching down and placing a hand on the ground.

(F/n)'s eyes widened and jerked their head in the direction of where Thoma was at.

The crowd gasped as they watched vines slither up in the direction of where they last saw the Raiden Shogun and Aether.

(Y/n) bit the inside of his cheek as he closed a single eye. "Strike and destroy," he whispered.

With the help of Aether being inside of the Raiden Shogun's Plane of Euthymia, and (Y/n)'s attack, a large crack was heard as it was taken down.

Cries of horror were heard as the Raiden Shogun and Aether reappeared.

Dark blue eyes shimmered. "You two did it..." Their owner whispered.

Thoma released himself from the rope and quickly ran over to Aether's side.

The blonde's green eyes turned in the direction of where the help came from and gave a thankful look before darting off.

Paimon's eyes widened in shock and happiness as she floated past (F/n) and (Y/n), quickly.

(Y/n) placed a finger on his lips, shushing the child who quickly nodded her head in understanding and didn't say anything.

"We have to head off to Watatsumi. I need to speak with Kokomi about something," (F/n) states.

"Okay...?" (Y/n) questioned.

(F/n) just grinned. "Don't worry, it's nothing bad," they teased.

"Let's get our stuff then," (Y/n) sighed.

"Agreed," (F/n) retorted with a head nod.

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╗

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╝