Chapter VII: Act VIII

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╗
On the Way to Watatsumi
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╝

Tomo blinked as he stared at the feline and tall (H/c)ette who were casually packing up their stuff as if it was normal.

"And where are you guys going?" He asked with a raised brow.

"We're heading over to Watatsumi. (F/n) needs to speak with Kokomi about something," (Y/n) answered simply.

Xiao leaned against the interior wall right beside the blacksmith's entrance, waiting for the duo to finish packing.

(F/n) nodded their head as their dark blue eyes sparkled in amusement. "Yep. Something happened inside of the city, and I wanna warn Kokomi about it. I wouldn't be surprised if the Inazuma Shogunate is already on their way there," they added with a sigh leaving their lips.

Tomo hummed lightly in understanding. "I'm guessing the Shogunate was able to catch someone?" He questioned.

"Thoma. But he was able to escape with the help of (Y/n) and a very special Traveler," (F/n) answered.

Tomo deadpanned at the casual response. "I'm surprised. Wait... doesn't that mean that since (Y/n) didn't get caught using his vision, he's not on the Inazuma Shogunate's radar? Damn, you sly elf."

(Y/n) sweatdropped. "(F/n) asked me to help. Being surrounded by a crowd was able to hide the fact that I was able to help Aether break free," he retorted.

Tomo hummed lightly.

"Are you guys done talking now?" Xiao's voice grumbled out, glaring lightly at Tomo and (F/n).

(F/n) returned the angry expression with an annoyed pout. "You could be helping us, ya know?"

Xiao rolled his eyes and looked away.

(Y/n) sweatdropped at his boyfriend's stubbornness and sighed softly.

Finishing up first, the said (H/c)ette placed his bag onto his back and walked over to Xiao.

Xiao took this chance to place his head onto (Y/n)'s forearm, sending a threatening stare to the ash-blonde in front of him.

(F/n) gave a thoughtful look for a few seconds before turning toward Tomo with a calm, but a blank expression.

Tomo froze up when he saw the familiar look he was given by the feline.

"Hey, Tomo," (F/n) piped up.

"Yes, boss?" Tomo nervously asked.

A small smirk slipped onto the feline's lips. "Close up the shop. You're coming with us to Watatsumi," they ordered.

"Then who's going to watch the shop!?" Tomo asked in disbelief.

(F/n) gave a mischievous giggle. "Let's just say... we're taking a small break even though we're not," they answered.

Tomo mentally facepalmed before nodding his head in agreement, knowing that he wouldn't be able to win this argument with them.

(F/n) gave a huff of victory. "Good. We might see your submissive boyfriend while we're there, too. Oh, wait. You both never did anything except for kissing," they realized.

Tomo flushed in embarrassment.

(Y/n) snickered lowly, feeling a bit bad for Tomo's predicament.

(F/n)'s dark blue eyes made contact with Tomo's.

"Oh, right. I forgot. You both are fucking submissives, how the hell did I forget that one simple detail?" (F/n) questions themselves, lightly hitting the top of their head with a closed fist and sticking their tongue out a little.

(Y/n) quietly cackled as he watched Tomo turn even a darker shade of red than he already originally was.

(F/n) then gave a teasing cat smile, keeping their tongue out, and pointed their finger off to an angle.

"I know a dominant person that could change that, ya know? But you gotta approve of the harem~" (F/n) chirped while turning around, placing their bag onto their shoulder, and skipping out of the building.

Tomo covered his face with his hands and mumbled something under his breath.

"Let's get going, Xiao," (Y/n) ordered before falling after the amused feline who acted as if they hadn't just teased Tomo.

Xiao hummed and followed after the taller (H/c)ette, glaring lightly at anyone that dared to look at the said taller figure.

Tomo barely carried anything with him so he quickly followed after the trio.

"Don't act like you're not a switch yourself, (F/n)," (Y/n) mused.

(F/n) threw their arms behind their head and just gave a cat-like smile once more.

"And I don't regret it at all," they chirped as their tail swayed behind them in another therapeutic rhythm that they'd grown accustomed to doing.

Tomo ran a hand down his face after calming down the raging blush he had not too long ago.

"Are they always like this?" Tomo asked, glancing up at the (H/c)ette.

(Y/n) simply nodded. "Yep," he casually answered.

Tomo nervously sweatdropped at that answer. Despite knowing (F/n) for quite some time now, he's barely been around their teasing figure due to the said feline forcing them out of the shop half of the time.

(F/n) thrust a closed fist into the air. "Watatsumi Island, here we come!" They declared.

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╗

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╝