Chapter II: Act VII

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╗
Strangers to Friends
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╝

The next day rolled around quite quickly, which wasn't to (Y/n)'s liking.

Staring up at the roof of the inn, (Y/n) sighed softly while reaching a hand out to it.

"I know (F/n) didn't mean any of that last night, they were just trying to lift my spirits... it's just that it hit a sore spot," he mumbled out.

Star pupils shimmered a bit with the help of (E/c) hues making him stand out a bit more than usual.

His owner had met (F/n) when he was eight and the ombre bluenette; who was a ravenette back then and was only six-years-old.

"Such a shy person they were back then," (Y/n) laughed with a small smile slipping onto his lips.

The duo was honestly strangers until that day. They saw each other passing through the halls of their old elementary school but they never found time to talk with each other. Until (F/n) was forced into his class.

"Such a nerd." He whispered.

A young (Y/n) could be seen standing off to the side with a blank stare, making sure to not catch anyone's eye due to him being the only child with no parental supervision.

"Mama, look! It's that boy!" A child whispered while pointing at the (H/c)ette.

The child's mother turned her attention to the young child and sadly smiled. She had heard many stories of the boy but didn't realize it was true until now.

"No pointing, that's rude." The mother lightly scolds, leading her child away.

(Y/n) rolled his eyes, already used to the whispers by now. "You could've just let her continue," he mumbled.

The sudden sound of a door opening captured multiple people's attention.

A nervous-looking six-year-old came walking inside with a stern-looking father right behind them.

(Y/n) stared for a few seconds before looking away from the ravenette who had entered a room with a lot of eight-year-olds.

The man seems to scoff in annoyance, pushing the child forward forcefully.

The ravenette stumbled forward but was lucky enough to capture their footing before they could fall face flat.

A female teacher came walking over to the child and their father, quietly whispering to one another.

The ravenette fidgeted with their fingers nervously, looking back and forth at all the kids that surrounded them.

(Y/n) seemed to recognize the child who was supposed to be in a different year unless the father had a say in it.

"Rich bitch." (Y/n) mumbled under his breath, making sure the other kids didn't hear him.

(E/c) and dark blue eyes seemed to make eye contact with one another.

The ravenette's eyes widened a bit before blushing and jerking their head away in embarrassment.

"(Y/n)!" The teacher's voice called out, waving to the young boy to come over.

(Y/n) mentally deadpan but walked over. "Yes, ma'am?" He asked.

The teacher smiled as she placed a hand on the ravenette's back. "This is (F/n), she's new to this class." She explained.