Chapter VII: Act II

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╗
Spicy Ramen
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╝

(F/n) played with small strands of (H/c) locks as they were currently being carried on (Y/n)'s back.

"It took you ten damn years to finally reach Inazuma," (F/n) huffed out in disbelief.

(Y/n) sweatdropped as the feline kept scolding him.

"You should've come with me! I had nothing to do except to try and be a bitch to the Kamisato siblings," they complained.

Dark blue eyes took notice of the confused look, making their eyes widen in horror a bit.

"Who?" (Y/n) mumbled.

(F/n) felt their world come crashing down. No, it couldn't be happening again. Not like this.

Deciding to change the conversation, (F/n) laughed nervously. "Oh, um. I was taken in by a clan named Kamisato after Gramps died from an incurable disease. Now, you owe me ten spicy ramen for making me wait TEN DAMN YEARS!" They huffed out, slapping the top of (Y/n)'s head, hard.

"Hey, you didn't need to hit that hard!" (Y/n) retorted.

"I have the fucking right to do so, so yes I fucking did!" (F/n) replied.

(Y/n) deadpanned and shook his head.

"So, ten spicy ramen?" (Y/n) questioned, keeping his eyes straight ahead.

(F/n) placed their head onto the crook of (Y/n)'s neck, ignoring the bag that was positioned in front of the said male's figure.

"Mmhmm," (F/n) hummed out, nuzzling lightly against the warmth that (Y/n) gave off.

"Are you sure you don't have a Pyro vision? You're like a heater!" (F/n) mumbled.

"Yes, I'm sure I don't use Pyro. I use Dendro and a dead Anemo vision," (Y/n) retorted.

"Dead... anemo vision?" (F/n) whispered.

"Mmhmm, my biological mother wielded it before she was murdered by the Fatui," (Y/n) answered.

(F/n) blinked as they took in all the information before sighing heavily and closing their eyes.

"Hurry up, I'm hungry," they urged.

"I'm not your dog, plus, how do you know that I'm able to cook? What if I forgot how to?" (Y/n) teased.

(F/n) smacked the back of (Y/n)'s head, ignoring the chuckling leaving from the said male's lips.

"I just... missed your cooking, ya know?" They whispered, their true personality of being an introverted and a softie person coming to light.

(Y/n) allowed a small smile to slip onto his lips. "Yeah, I know."

✧˖*°࿐

A moan of joy left (F/n)'s lips as they dug into a bowl of ramen that they oh so dearly missed.

(Y/n) sweatdropped, gazing at the six empty bowls surrounding (F/n)'s sitting figure.

"Did you really have to make it sound so sexual?" He asked in disappointment.

(F/n) pointed their chopsticks at the half-Khaenri'ah elf. "Of course, I do. Your food is the best shit I've ever had. Thoma's food is good, too. But Thoma can't be on par with your dishes," they huffed out before going back to eat their seventh bowl of spicy ramen.

(Y/n) rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah." He sighed.

(F/n) lowered their chopsticks from their lips – despite them being covered with noodles – and turned their attention to the (H/c)ette that was currently inside their blacksmith shop.

"Hey, (Y/n)?" They suddenly piped up.

The said (H/c)ette made a sound, indicating that he was listening.

(F/n)'s dark blue eyes gazed at the bowl of noodles in their hands. "Have you ever had these weird... ya know... dreams of some sort?" They asked.

"Huh? Why are you asking?" (Y/n) replied, finishing off the last three bowls of ramen and bringing them over to the table that (F/n) was sitting at.

(F/n) twirled the noodles and gave a forced smile at the (H/c)ette. "I was just wondering! I heard that when someone has weird dreams, it could either lead to a past life, or something disastrous is going to happen in the future. Or... Whatever I was told," they retorted.

(Y/n) gave a deadpan expression. "Right... Anyway, here's the last three bowls," he replied while placing the said bowls down.

(F/n)'s ears twitched with happiness as they finished their seventh bowl, and started onto the eighth bowl.

(E/c) eyes drifted over to a nearby bookshelf and noticed a child's book in the bunch.

Dark blue hues were watching as their owner's friend gazed at the book in curiosity.

(Y/n) stared for a few more seconds before looking away from the bookshelf and sitting down, laying his head on the table.

"Sometimes I wonder if you ever asked Thoma to make this stuff for you," (Y/n) tiredly sighed.

(F/n) continued eating the ramen quietly, looking away with an embarrassed look. 'I mean... I could have, but I never asked him to make my favorite dish. I don't want to just... lose the only familiar and first dish I was ever given from you back then.' They thought.

A loud whack was heard along with a loud cry of surprise and pain.

"What was that for!?" (Y/n) cried out, clutching onto his head.

"Hmph," (F/n) huffed out, finishing off the remaining bowls before them,  "That's for being an asshole for making me wait so long," they retorted.

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╗

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╝