Chapter VII: Act XXV

Cw: death
╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╗
The Death of a Harbinger
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╝

(F/n) fidgeted with their bow's string, their prickling with the coldness that was starting the crawl into the room.

Signora smirked widely as she held out her catalyst. "Now come on, little ones. I'm pretty sure you wanted to fight me, right?" She asked, raising a brow at the four before her.

(F/n) quickly turned to look at Aether and (F/n), lifting two fingers. "Signora uses both cryo and pyro, due to her using a delusion for one of them," they explained quickly.

Aether raised a brow before nodding his head as he took in this information.

"Sounds like we'll be fighting her twice if she has a delusion," (Y/n) sighed in disappointment.

(F/n) gave a dot-eyed expression as they stared at the (H/c)-haired male.

"But you... that doesn't matter right now. Right now, we need to beat her!" (F/n) exclaimed despite their voice trembling in fear.

They had a bad history with the Fatui, and they didn't want to remember all the experiments that they had gone through.

(Y/n) allowed his polearm to materialize in his right hand, and spun it. "By the sound of it, she's just like Childe. When she realizes that she might not be able to win, she brings out the delusion," he mumbled.

(F/n) held a single hand out, and gave a close-eyed smile at the two before them. "Let's beat this bitch to the ground, okay?" They chirped, their dark blue hues sparkling with mischief.

Aether and (Y/n) looked at each other before nodding in sync.

(F/n) released a menacing giggle and turned towards Signora, "Let's get this party started, shall we?"

Signora smirked back when she saw how the group's attention was back on her, before feeling a shiver of fear run up her spine.

"I'll attack her from afar, while you two get in close!" The feline exclaimed.

"Right!"

The ombre bluenette's locks flew forward a bit as two males darted right passed them.

Sighing lightly, (F/n) held their hand out and slowly pulled an invisible string in the direction of the fighting trio.

A smile then appeared on the feline's lips as their bow manifested with an arrow made out of ice.

(Y/n) slammed his polearm straight into the floor, and forcefully swung it into a circular motion.

A grunt left the said male's lips as he forcefully kicked Signora in the side.

Aether ducked an incoming attack from Signora as he sent an attack of electro straight at the taller woman.

(F/n) tilted their head a bit as they released a small mlep from their lips, keeping their attack in its charged position.

"No... No... No– Now!" They exclaimed and released their charged attack which was multiple arrows flickering in and out of existence as the creations darted in Signora's direction.

The battling trio and Paimon did their best to stay near the object-like heaters once in a great while, not wanting to freeze to death.

They also made sure that they didn't allow Signora to break them whenever they got too close to them.

Seeing that she was in danger, Signora quickly allowed ice to surround her.

"Tsk tsk, you've got some nerve laying your hands on me," Signora states as ice consumed her body in the middle of battle.