Chapter IV: Act IV

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╗
Power
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╝

(F/n) stretched their arms above their heads, bending their body off to the side a bit. A small grin slipped onto the ombre bluenette's lips as they narrowed their pupils upon Ayato's figure.

Ayaka stood off to the side, a ghost smile on her lips as she watched both the feline and her brother with an amused look on her face.

"Are you sure you want to fight him, (F/n)? My brother is one of the best fighters in the Kamisato clan," Ayaka asked in a curious tone.

(F/n) swung their arms to their side and smirked. "Of course! I wouldn't dare lose my chance of fighting one of my customers," they answered.

Ayato shook his head in amusement, quietly chuckling.

Ayaka sighed softly as she stared at the serious feline that stood across from her brother.

"Right... rules. No killing each other, no serious injuries-looking at you Ayato, and if either one of you yields, the other one wins." Ayaka explained.

The female eyed the duo's chosen weapons and mentally deadpanned.

Her brother decided to use a blade while the ombre bluenette took hold of a bow.

"Fight!" Ayaka exclaimed while taking a step back.

The first one to move was Ayato.

(F/n)'s eyes widened when they met face to face with the heir.

Quickly, they ducked down an incoming swing of the blade that did its best to make contact with them.

The ombre bluenette's ears were perked up and still as the feline swung their whole body, trying to trip Ayato to the ground.

Ayato jumped back as (F/n) rolled away.

Dark blue eyes shined a bit as the bright white moon above them made contact with their owner's hues.

"You're just dodging. What are you, a scaredy cat?" Ayato asked.

(F/n) stood up onto their feet and dusted off their shirt, ignoring the gentle hits that the bow gave on their back.

"Scaredy cat? What are you, stupid?" (F/n) asked in disappointment, their tail swaying behind them.

Ayato chuckled softly at the disappointed tone.

(F/n) moved their upper body backward a bit as Ayato moved in once again.

Before the male could even make a hit, (F/n) snatched Ayato's forearm and shoulder before throwing him over their figure.

Ayaka's eyes widened in amazement as she watched someone smaller take on her sibling.

(F/n) giggled as their tail swayed in a rhythm.

Ayato got up onto his feet, breaking out of the daze he was brought into.

(F/n) snickered. "I'm not even using my weapon just yet! Hehe, I didn't make those weapons for you guys just for them to be useless!" They exclaimed.

Ayato shook his head and attacked the feline once more.

Ayaka allowed her arms to lay on her lower back, watching the fighting before her.

She was amazed, to say the least.

Watching her brother try and hit (F/n), the said feline's responses was to duck and dodge whenever the older made a close move in doing so.

"Maybe I should be taking him a little more seriously. This is like playing a game of cat and mouse," (F/n) mumbled underneath their breath while swiping a kick to the back of Ayato's knees.

Stepping back cautiously, the feline pulled the bow off of their back and slid out an arrow that once sat comfortably on their hip in its holder with many others.

'Alright... I haven't used a bow since I've been here, so hopefully, I still have that aim.' (F/n) mused while stepping to the side as Ayato came near them.

"Looks like you're finally getting serious," he points out.

"Uh-huh, yeah." (F/n) hums out, shrugging their shoulders before pulling back the string with an arrow.

Dark blue eyes shimmered as their owner released the arrow from its captivated state.

Ayaka's eyes kept darting back and forth as both Ayato and (F/n) took turns releasing and sending attacks back and forth.

"Just a normal blacksmith they said. Who knew that they could handle a bow professionally," Ayaka murmured underneath her breath.

Ayaka moved her head to the side as an arrow went flying past her face.

"Sorry about that, Ayaka!" (F/n) shouted out while clutching another arrow.

Ayaka just waved it off. "No worries!" She replied.

The female then narrowed her eyes as she watched something slowly materialize onto (F/n)'s neck as if it was becoming choker-like.

'A vision?' She worriedly thought.

(F/n)'s soft steps were leaving icy mists in its wake-which made Ayaka think of cat paws in a way. It was also introducing an incoming vision.

The feline didn't seem to notice this, of course.

Ducking, dodging, and fighting back was the only three things on (F/n)'s mind.

"Maybe I should tell them?" Ayaka murmured.

Ayato seemed to even take notice of the sudden change of temperature around the training grounds.

(F/n)'s ear twitched as their tail flicked and swayed behind them in a calming attitude.

The ombre bluenette seemed to have abandoned the bow due to them returning it to their back and going into a fighting stance that (Y/n) had taught them in their old world.

Ayaka's brows shot up in amazement as (F/n) went into a strange stance.

(F/n) twisted their upper body, their lower part following not too long after as the feline sent a kick flying into Ayato's abdomen.

Ayato went flying and fell onto his back, a thump being heard.

Before he could even get up, (F/n) caused him to slip by going into a crouching position, their hands keeping them steady and pressed to the ground, before swinging their leg and sending a kick to the back of the knees.

Ayaka gasped softly, realizing that her brother had been defeated.

(F/n) got up onto their feet, an arrow made out of ice materializing right before the three of them.

Ayato and Ayaka's eyes widened when a Cryo vision made itself known around (F/n)'s neck, introducing itself as a choker-like necklace.

(F/n) gave a teasing closed-eyed smile. "I win," they stated as they pointed the arrow made out of ice at Ayato.

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╗

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╝