Chapter II: Act II

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╗
A Letter Between Two
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╝

"Lord Ragnvindr, a letter has arrived for you." A voice states, capturing a familiar redhead's attention. "Oh? And who's it from?" Crepus asked, looking up from a piece of paper that certified the upcoming trading process.

The maid smiled lightly. "It's from (Y/n)," she answered lightly while placing the letter down on Crepus' desk.

Crepus picked up the letter with a soft look appearing on his face. "Thank you, you may go now." He states. The maid bowed before leaving the space, shutting the door behind her quietly.

The red-haired male casually opened the letter he had in hand and gazed at the surprisingly readable writing.

His red hues drifted down every single word that the letter contained. Frowning and chuckling at certain parts that had captured his attention.

"He's nine years old now, huh? Four years did pass by a breeze..." He softly chuckled.

Reading the last several lines, his eyes narrowed a bit.

"Now?" Crepus mumbled underneath his breath as he stood up and allowed the letter to gently float down onto his desk.

The man walked over to a window and gazed out of it, staring at his two sons that were practicing out near the grapevines.

"I'll send (Y/n) an early invitation to Diluc's eighteenth birthday even though that's in about six years," Crepus hummed lightly while crossing his arms over his chest.

"At least he's having a fun time at Liyue."

Dear Crepus Ragnvindr,

It's been quite a long time, hasn't it? Eheh, sorry that I haven't been able to find the right time to send you a letter, these last four years have been hectic! I'm currently living in Liyue if you didn't know.

(M/n)'s alright, she's currently staring down at all of us from the stars. I... honestly don't know how to word that correctly so that's fine for now! I've been adopted by this married couple so no worries.

I've made a lot of friends over here in Liyue. Is having three friends a lot? I don't know anymore, but oh well.

How are Diluc and Kaeya? Are they being mean? Are they not listening to you? Diluc is probably doing neither of those. But Kaeya? Please do warn him if he steps out of line...? Right? Eh.

If you're wondering what happened with (M/n)... um, we were attacked by Fatui agents that were looking for me or something? I'm pretty sure they're out to get me or something, but I won't fall into their meaty claws, I promise!

I really would love to visit sometime but I wanna make sure I know how to protect myself first so that the Fatui won't bother me at all. It's like they want me for something big. Or maybe they want to send me as a gift to somebody!

I'm still currently finding out my heritage of who I am and where my mother and I originally come from. I have clues due to small hints that my body is trying to explain to me.

Like... how I'm not able to ———! Oh yeah, and I also have a Dendro vision, please keep that a secret from Kaeya and Diluc.

I miss you three, I'll see you guys in the future if possible. Bye bye!

Sincerely,

(Y/n)

✧˖*°࿐

(Y/n) swayed his legs back and forth on the edge of a mountain he was sitting on, staring at the visitors with a raised brow.

Chongyun and Xingqiu hung around by the (H/c)ette's side quietly, wondering who was visiting during a time like this.

"These visitors... they're quite odd, aren't they?" (Y/n) asked, looking up at the two boys beside him.

Xingqiu hummed. "Quite odd indeed. I'll have to ask my father once I get home," he agreed quietly.

(Y/n)'s (E/c) eyes narrowed down upon the visitors that were carrying luggage out of the boats that they had crossed the sea with.

"None of them appear to hold a vision." (Y/n) murmured under his breath, realizing that this group of people might just be normal NPCs.

Chongyun finishes off his fifth popsicle, staring down at Liyue Harbor with a steady gaze. "Nonetheless, none of them seem interesting, we should start heading down there." He mumbled out.

(Y/n) gets up onto his feet, lightly hitting the ball off his feet on the ground to shake awake the sleepiness his had legs felt.

"Right," (Y/n) retorted in agreement.

Both Xingqiu and Chongyun then went off first, (Y/n) following right behind the two.

'Is it that time of year again? I don't think so. If I was (F/n) what would I do if they were NPCs that couldn't die?' (Y/n) thought, trying to remember what a certain ombre bluenette would always do to Timmie's birds and NPCs they hated in Genshin Impact.

Yeah... (F/n) had a bad habit of using a certain little terrorist everywhere. They did like blowing up stuff, the birds and fish especially.

Mentally chuckling due to fear, (Y/n) brought his gaze up to the sky.

'Oh, how I miss you, (F/n).' He thought despite feeling a cold shiver going up his spine as he thought about the said dyed ombre bluenette.

✧˖*°࿐

Small cackling could be heard as a child about six years old could be seen hopping off one of the boats that the Inazuma visitors had sailed on.

"I'm in Liyue~" The child sang off pitch, ignoring the stares they received.

"(F/n), get over here you little rascal!" A man's voice shouted.

(F/n) looked over at an elderly man and pouted with a sour expression. "What, why?" They complained while walking over to their grandfather.

The grandfather puckered up his lips in annoyance before slapping the back of his grandchild's head.

(F/n) yelped out in shock while gripping the back of their head. "What was that for, Gramps?!" They exclaimed in horror.

"Oh shut up you numbskull and help us with the smaller stuff!" The grandfather scolded.

(F/n) pouted once more before going off to help the others with the smaller boxes.

'Who knew that choking on air would lead to my death? Hehehe, (Y/n) if you're here... your lovely little terrorist is here! Can't get rid of me that easily, bitch!' (F/n) mentally beamed, holding back a cackle of insanity.

If (Y/n) was in Liyue, then (F/n) had a reason to stay there.

Why?

(F/n) was gonna be (Y/n)'s wing person until the said (H/c)ette got to have at least one person to start his harem!

And the first person they wanted to add?

Aether, of course.

Maybe Thoma, cause why the fuck not? A male wife was required.

But first thing first, (F/n) had to find (Y/n) before they could start their plan.

'Oh, where are you my lovely (N/n)?'

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╗

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╝