Chapter VII: Act VI

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╗
Feline Spoiled
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╝

"Boss, I'm back–" A voice began before going quiet, taking notice of the two new guests inside the blacksmith shop.

Dark blue eyes widened in excitement as their owner turned toward the ash-blonde male that decided to come in at a good time.

"Tomo, you're here! Save me, please!" (F/n) cried out while reaching their hands out to the older figure in the room.

Tomo blinked as he looked between Xiao and (Y/n) with a dumbfounded expression.

"Am I missing anything here?" Tomo asked, raising a brow.

"Well, we just got back from the city, and this fellow feline wants to jump straight back into work," (Y/n) explained.

Tomo gazed at the (H/c)ette for a few seconds before turning his attention to the ombre bluenette.

(F/n)'s eyes glimmered with nothing but pure hope, wanting Tomo to be on their side.

Tomo crossed his arms over his chest and released a hum from his lips. "Already? Hell no," he retorted.

(F/n) gave a look as if they had just seen a ghost. "Eh?"

The ash-blonde shook his head and picked up the feline by the back of their ragged beige work shirt, and held them out to the taller figure.

(F/n) dangled in the air, their arms limp right in front of them; ignoring the fact their legs were also dramatically swinging left and right.

"Keep them busy and out of the shop for a few hours today. Damn it, (F/n), how many times have I told you to take a break after pushing all those weapons and artifacts into the city?" Tomo states, before lightly scolding the feline.

(F/n) pouted heavily as they were placed back onto their feet. "But... I'm bored~"

Xiao ignored what was going on around him as he quietly ate the almond tofu that he held in his hands.

Tomo playfully rolled his eyes. "And working is gonna cure that boredom?"

(F/n) quickly nodded their head. "Yes!"

"No," Tomo deadpanned.

"Bitch!" (F/n) exclaimed.

(Y/n) snickered a little, trying his best not to break into full-blown laughter.

Tomo then turned towards the taller figure and held out a hand. "I'm Tomo, (F/n)'s assistant and only co-worker."

(Y/n) shook Tomo's hand. "(Y/n)," he replied.

Tomo gave a teasing grin as he brought his hand to his side. "Oh, so you're THAT (Y/n)? The one that (F/n) won't shut up abo–"

(F/n) quickly slammed their hands onto Tomo's lips, shushing their older brother-like figure. "Shut up!"

"Better be good things, I hope." (Y/n) replied, amused by where this conversation was going.

"Oh, they are~" Tomo retorted.

(F/n) covered their face due to the embarrassment they felt. "Shut up, Tomo! (Y/n), come on! Xiao, I'm stealing your boyfriend for an hour or two. And Tomo, Milky has cat food in the kitchen, you just gotta open it for her."

Tomo gave a lazy thumbs up as he watched (F/n) drag the (H/c)ette out of the shop.

He then turned his attention to Xiao, immediately sweatdropping at the intimidating aura he was feeling from the Yaksha.