Chapter VIII: Act VIII

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╗
Helping Haypasia
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╝

(F/n)'s ears flicked with a sound of tired denial escaping from their lips as they held onto (Y/n)'s hand.

"Noooo, don't...go..." (F/n) mumbled out, their dark blue eyes glazed over with sleep.

(Y/n) glanced down at the sleepy feline with a gentle smile on his lips as he urged Paimon and Aether quietly, motioning that he'll be right behind them.

Aether and Paimon left Collei's room, waiting for the half-Khaenri'ah and half-elf male.

(Y/n) crouched down in front of (F/n), rubbing a thumb over the top of the said teenager's hand.

(F/n) could feel their eyes drifting close which they tried to fight.

"I'll be right back, okay? I just need to help Aether and Paimon with something," the (H/c)-haired male whispered.

(F/n)'s blurry dark blue hues stared at (Y/n)'s face for a few seconds before pouting.

"Promise?~" (F/n) tiredly asked, a squeak-like yawn escaping their lips.

"Promise," (Y/n) answered.

(F/n) then held out their pinky. "Pinky promise," they mumbled as their figure slumped against a sleeping Collei.

(Y/n) quietly chuckled as he intertwined his pinky with the tired feline.

"Pinky promise," the male repeated.

A sleepy cat smile appeared on (F/n)'s lips as they turned around and curled into Collei's figure, going right back to sleep.

(Y/n) stood up to his full height as he covered the two with a blanket.

His (E/c) hues then looked off to the side.

"Let's get going now," (Y/n) whispered to himself, before heading out of the room.

✧˖*°࿐

"Hellooo? Haypasia? Hey, there's nobody here... Hmm, maybe she went out to look for some food. Let's try looking around the area!" Paimon exclaimed as she, Aether, and (Y/n) entered the area they all last saw Haypasia at.

As Paimon floated away, some type of clatter noise was heard, capturing the remaining two's attention.

'What was that sound?' Aether wondered, confused about where that clattering sound came from.

Aether and (Y/n) shared a look between heading deeper inside the cave, wanting to check out what made the noise.

Aether looked around the cave with a questioning look on his face, trying to see what would've made a noise.

(Y/n) brought his attention over to a figure that was laying beneath a lamp with fruit surrounding them.

The (H/c)-haired male lightly nudged Aether's shoulder, silently pointing toward the figure on the ground.

Aether brought his attention to where the figure was and took notice of how it was Haypasia.

'It's Haypasia! Is she okay?' Aether wondered.

Out of nowhere, a little green fellow came waddling out of the bushes and headed straight over to Haypasia.

(Y/n) squinted his eyes, and saw how this figure looked extremely similar to the one he saw not too long ago.

Aether followed the green thing's figure before his eyes widened as it turned toward him and (Y/n).

The creature stared at the two for a few moments, before immediately disappearing.