Chapter 1

Chapter 001

[Let me break the news for everyone, a female star whose name is Qiu in L was stripped naked by her ex-wife and forced to have an abortion at our hospital. ]

[The female star is very beautiful, she looks like a coquettish slut, but in fact her face and figure are all done. It was done in my friend's hospital, and it cost a total of more than three million yuan. This is her first benefactor The owner of the money given to her is eighty-four years old this year. 】

At 8 o'clock in the evening, a Weibo named Doctor is so busy, and posted two Weibo accounts. This is a Weibo account that has been registered for three years. After posting a Weibo post about a female celebrity surnamed L, this person posted two more chat records between her and her friends.

Friend: "Haha, let me tell you something, keep it a secret, don't tell anyone." "Liang had plastic surgery in my

hospital, and it cost more than three million.

"

There are also photos of her before plastic surgery."

"She used to be ugly and dark, her eyes were too small to see, and her chest was flat, flatter than a washboard."

Being a doctor is so busy: "Damn it, really Fake?"

"She just came to our hospital today to have an abortion, and she was pulled over by her original partner and three bodyguards."

"The nurse in our hospital said that her nose fell off."

"I was depressed for an hour. Drop it."

"So it's fake."

"Why is she so shameless." -Is

that you? @actor Liang Wanqiu.

-Liang Wanqiu is going to die, she has plastic surgery and is still a mistress.

-The showbiz doesn't need trash like this.

- Liang Wanqiu got out of the entertainment industry.

-Even if she has plastic surgery, I think she looks pretty, and there is no trace of plastic surgery.

-Speaking of plastic surgery and being a mistress, there is no evidence. There are no videos. I can create a few chat records like this in a minute.

-It has been reposted, bloggers are legally responsible for spreading rumors.

-Liang Wanqiu's brainless fans are out to curse people again, you and your master get out of the entertainment circle together.

-Is it stupid to say something for her? I just simply think that pretty sisters are good-looking. If there is evidence that she is a mistress, I will immediately scold her even more fiercely than you.

-Pretty is also fake, passers-by who like her type, only you stupid fans like her.

- Her looks make her unmarried. No man in our village would want her, she would cheat at first sight, and she can't do housework.

...

Liang Wanqiu looked at the hot comments under Weibo's most popular search, she took a deep breath, threw her phone on the pillow next to her, and lay on the bed with a pair of seductive peach blossoms See the luxuriously decorated ceiling above your head.

Half an hour ago, Liang Wanqiu crossed over, and when she crawled out of the bathtub wet, she knew that she had worn a book, and she spent a month reading it, but scolded the hero and heroine for half a year for being an ancient abuser. Wenli.