Chapter 90

Chapter 090

    Liang Wanqiu didn't send any more messages, she slid her slender and white fingers on the screen several times, and she read the message He Chanjuan sent her just now.

    Liang Wanqiu understood the brief messages.

    I asked for a long vacation and was not at school.

    Bo Yanyan is not at school.

    She hasn't spoken to her yet.

    Liang Wanqiu's first reaction was anger, which made her hands tremble a little, but within a few seconds, it turned into worry.

    She looked at the chat records between her and Bo Yanyan. At 1:34 in the morning, Bo Yanyan sent her a message to say good night.

    At that time, she had already fallen asleep.

    So, where did the little girl go?

    Have you been tricked into a pyramid scheme? Can't get out? Liang Wanqiu made a video call, but there was no answer.

    She called Bo Yanyan again, but no one answered.

    Liang Wanqiu sent a message to He Chanjuan.

    "Is it convenient to come out?"

    "I'm at the school gate, I bought you some food."

    He Chanjuan told Xiao Tiantian and Zheng Yi the news, Xiao Tiantian was going to the bathroom, so He Chanjuan and Zheng Yi came to the school gate up.

    They saw Liang Wanqiu, wearing an off-white long dress inside and a down jacket outside, slim and graceful, with long curly hair and a bright style.

    However, Liang Wanqiu's complexion was not very good, her complexion was pale, seeing the two of them, Liang Wanqiu forced a smile.

    She opened the trunk and asked two girls to come and carry things.

    There is food, fruit, milk, yogurt, and all kinds of snacks, filling the trunk.

    He Chanjuan and Zheng Yi moved all the things down, feeling a little embarrassed.

    They didn't see Bo Yanyan, and they saw Liang Wanqiu's ugly face, so they already guessed that Liang Wanqiu didn't know that Bo Yanyan had asked for leave.

    "When did Yanyan ask for leave?" Liang Wanqiu looked at He Chanjuan: "She didn't tell me."

    Zheng Yi looked nervous: "You don't know, is she in danger?"

    Liang Wanqiu shook her head and said "I don't know."

    Her eyes darkened: "Is it convenient to say?"

    He Chanjuan said quickly: "On the day of the report, you sent us to the dormitory. She said she would send you off, but she never came back. She said yes." I 've asked for leave."

    So it's because I haven't spent a day in school, let alone participated in military training, and then went to class?

    He Chanjuan took a cautious look at Liang Wanqiu, seeing her pale face, she didn't know what she was thinking.

    She lowered her head, took out her mobile phone from her jacket pocket, and made a video call to Xiao Tiantian.

    Xiao Tiantian: "When are you coming back?"

    He Chanjuan: "Sister Xiaoqiu, if you don't believe me, you can see that Yanyan's bed has never been touched. Tiantian, take a picture of Yanyan's bed."