Chapter 75

Chapter 075

    Liang Wanqiu originally thought that she could sleep until the alarm clock rang, but maybe she got used to it, and she woke up after seven o'clock.

    I can't fall asleep, but I don't want to get up either. The bed is comfortable and cool.

    Liang Wanqiu touched the phone and checked the time. Afraid that the light from the phone would affect Bo Yanyan, Liang Wanqiu got up holding the phone, went outside lightly, and closed the door gently.

    She went to draw the curtains of the living room and glanced down, where she could see the people coming and going.

    After washing up, Liang Wanqiu sat on the sofa thinking about what to eat for breakfast. For her, three meals a day are the most important, and she must eat well before waking up.

    Anyway, the shooting was late today, and Bo Yanyan went to bed late, and probably woke up late, Liang Wanqiu was not in a hurry, and thought slowly.

    Really don't know what to eat? She sent a message in the starring group.

    "Sister, what are you eating this morning?"

    Ni Yulian still got up early, and replied: "Shrimp dumplings, pumpkin porridge, milk, strawberries, half an egg." The

    nutrition is rich, and she has a few assistants who can help her prepare.

    Liu Min hasn't woken up yet.

    Xie Ning bought breakfast outside.

    "Mr. Liang, what do you and your sister want to eat? I'll bring it here for you."

    Liang Wanqiu asked her: "What about you? What are you going to eat?"

    Xie Ning: "Eat-treasure porridge, deep-fried dough sticks, I have milk and fruit in my room."

    Liang Wanqiu immediately ran to the kitchen with her mobile phone, opened the door of the refrigerator, and searched inside. There were mangoes, apples, eggs, milk, and yogurt.

    Liang Wanqiu: "Then you bring me two cups of eight-treasure porridge and two deep-fried dough sticks. If there are steamed dumplings, bring me one too."

    Not long after, Xie Ning sent a photo and said that he had brought all the breakfast.

    Liang Wanqiu: "How much?"

    Xie Ning: "Fifteen."

    Liang Wanqiu sent her a fifteen yuan red envelope.

    Xie Ning: "??? No money."

    Liang Wanqiu: "My friends have to settle accounts too. I only gave you the money for breakfast. If I bring it for you tomorrow, I will ask you for money."

    Liang Wanqiu: "Absolutely." Alright."

    Xie Ning hesitated for a moment, and took the red envelope.

    "Ms. Liang, I'm back from walking. Can I have breakfast in your room?"

    "Yes, I'll cook an egg first."

    Liang Wanqiu went to the kitchen to boil eggs. After Liang Wanqiu added water to the small pot when he lived there, he put three eggs in it, and found that this small pot could no longer put one more egg.

    After she plugged in the electricity and put the lid on the small pot, Liang Wanqiu stared at the pot again, she had never seen such a small pot.

    When she was in college, she also bought pots and cooked noodles and hot pots in the dormitory.