Chapter 85

Chapter 085

    She got out of bed softly, found a nightdress and put it on, then went to the living room, first picked up the shoes of the two of them, and after arranging them, she went to pick up the littered clothes and threw them into the washing machine.

    Finally, he picked up the bag that was still on the floor at the door, and took out their mobile phones from it.

    Liang Wanqiu checked the time and set the alarm again.

    She has a show at six o'clock, and she has to get up after five o'clock.

    result.

    Liang Wanqiu slapped her on the forehead, the crisp sound was especially loud in the silent night, she was startled.

    Busily took their mobile phones to the bedroom lightly, and put the mobile phones on the bedside table.

    After turning off the lights, Liang Wanqiu closed her eyes and thought, in fact, she could firmly refuse, if she didn't play around with Bo Yanyan, she just couldn't bear it.

    The most important thing is that I also want it.

    Beauty is harmful, Liang Wanqiu felt that the two of them slept in separate rooms.

    She couldn't sleep, and remembered that when she entered the hotel with Bo Yanyan, there were still people outside, and she didn't know if anyone took a video.

    It's normal for sisters to hug each other, and besides, the younger sister drank alcohol, so she should be fine.

    When Bo Yanyan kissed her lips, she blocked it with her hand, and it was really captured, so it can be explained.

    At ten past five, Liang Wanqiu woke up.

    She washed her clothes first, went to the bathroom to wash up, and took a look outside while tying her hair, and the sky turned pale.

    Liang Wanqiu didn't dry the clothes, but wrote a note and pasted it on the bathroom door.

    She didn't sleep long, but she was in good spirits.

    After going out, I saw the room next to me, and my sisters were going out too.

    Ni Yulian was whispering to several assistants.

    Liu Min is playing with her mobile phone.

    Xie Ning squatted against the wall, with her head buried in her knees, Liang Wanqiu saw her pitch-black hair, not sure if she was catching up on sleep?

    She should be in good spirits before she gets sleepy, thinking about what to eat this morning?

    It's only past five o'clock, the breakfast shop should be open.

    When they got outside the hotel, Ni Yulian and Liu Min had assistants preparing breakfast, so they went directly to the set.

    Liang Wanqiu and Xie Ning went to a nearby shop to buy breakfast. Many breakfast shops were open and there were customers shopping.

    In order to save time, the two bought milk, steamed buns, and eggs. Eat while walking.

    "Why don't you hire an assistant?" Xie Ning was curious.

    "Please, my sister will be my assistant during the summer vacation." Liang Wanqiu thought of the person who was still sleeping soundly in bed, and felt that she was a little short of 15,000 a month, saying it was for her part-time job.