Chapter 89

Chapter 089

    Liang Wanqiu took a bite of the baked bun, it tasted like chewing wax, but she swallowed it, and asked the actress next to her, "Will a girl of this age be so clingy when she first falls in love?" The

    actress said: "Eighteen or nineteen years old It’s the first time for a girl to fall in love, and she’s much crazier than a boy of this age.”

    Afraid that Liang Wanqiu wouldn’t understand, the actress explained to her: “This is why women are emotional and men are rational. It’s because women place more emphasis on emotion, while men are more realistic and cold-blooded, think about it, do you see more scumbag men or more scumbag girls?”

    Liang Wanqiu stared blankly at the baked bun with a bite, there was no doubt that it was a scumbag man many.

    "I see." She bowed her head.

    However, it is still a bit sad.

    It may be that I have been tired of seeing this actress and her little boyfriend for so long tonight, and I miss my little girl.

    She has also become emotional. When she is emotional, she is easy to be sad, and when she is sad, she will be hypocritical.

    The actress smiled: "Actually, he and I have our own plans. He wants my money to be supported by a rich woman. He doesn't want to fight anymore. I want his young body."

    More than ten years older, falling in love That's it, the actress has no intention of getting married.

    When she falls in love, she must find a young, handsome and obedient little wolf dog to please her and make her happy.

    If you are disobedient or bored, just give some money and get rid of it.

    Liang Wanqiu thought of the actress's family. Someone in the film crew mentioned that the only daughter of a real estate company boss came to the entertainment industry for fun, and when she had enough fun, she would go home and become a young lady.

    After saying goodbye to the actress, Liang Wanqiu returned to the hotel, opened the door and turned on the lights as usual, and changed into slippers at the entrance.

    It's a bit cold, and the heating hasn't come on yet, so Liang Wanqiu doesn't want to turn on the air conditioner.

    So she wore a pair of furry slippers.

    When putting away the bag, she checked the time by the way, it was ten forty.

    On WeChat, she sent a message to the little girl during dinner time, but she hasn't received a reply yet.

    Liang Wanqiu searched for the contacts, found He Chanjuan's WeChat, and the two added a friend and said a word.

    He Chanjuan said that she would not disturb her and never looked for her.

    Liang Wanqiu wanted to ask He Chanjuan, what is the little girl busy with?

    But after that, she didn't want others to get involved in her private affairs with the little girl, and she didn't want others to know about the little girl's affairs.

    What she wanted was to ask Bo Yanyan, let her tell her.

    Liang Wanqiu sighed, put her phone on the sofa, and she went to the bathroom to take a shower.

    At 11:40, Liang Wanqiu finally finished her work. She dried her hair and took care of her skin.

    She was wearing a set of pink pajamas with trousers and long sleeves, and she was sitting on the sofa looking at her mobile phone, but the little girl still didn't send her a message.