Chapter 36

Chapter 36

    When Bo Yanyan brushed Liang Wanqiu's circle of friends, she was stunned. She only added a few people to this WeChat, Liang Wanqiu's family, and Chen Sanshui, and there was no one else.

    This plot is too familiar, very similar to the plot of the novel that suddenly appeared in her mind when she passed through.

    Bo Yanyan took a screenshot of Liang Wanqiu's circle of friends, and she sent it to Xia Yan.

    "Go and find out if there are many plots in this kind of novel?"

    Xia Yan is a straight man, and in addition to his special occupation, he has never even read a male novel, so he was poisoned by this plot.

    "This male protagonist is a psychopath. I suggest you run away and call the police if you encounter reality."

    He still asked people to check the plot of this novel.

    Half an hour later, Xia Yan replied: "There are routines for writing novels. This type of novel is just one of the routines. It used to be called ancient abuse literature. It was very popular ten years ago, and it has become popular again in the past two years. It's just changed. The name is called New Media Wen, and the audience used to be little girls, but now the audience is women aged 40 to 60."

    Bo Yanyan was thoughtful, feeling that she was thinking too much, the novel Liang Wanqiu read It's not the book she wore, but this routine is too common.

    At eight o'clock, Liang's father and Liang's mother went out to pay New Year's greetings.

    Liang Wanqiu asked Bo Yanyan to stay at home to do her homework, and she took her grandmother to Chen Sanshui's house to play. She originally planned to go there at noon and have a meal at Chen Sanshui's house, considering that Bo Yanyan fell in love with the male lead.

    Liang Wanqiu was no longer in the mood for New Year greetings.

    After staying for about an hour, Liang Wanqiu drove his grandmother home.

    On the first day of the new year, many shops were closed, but the commercial street in the city center was still very lively. The shops were all open, and the largest shopping mall in Yangcheng was full of people.

    Liang Wanqiu parked his car outside a mobile phone store, went to the store to buy a new mobile phone and a calling card.

    When I got home, my grandma went to watch TV. The old lady was too old to find other recreational activities besides watching TV.

    Bo Yanyan was reading her homework upstairs.

    Liang Wanqiu sat across from her grandmother and fiddled with her new mobile phone. Her old mobile phone was put aside. Liang Wanqiu registered a WeChat with a new number, and took a WeChat name called L.

    Then, Liang Wanqiu looked for a picture on the Internet as his profile picture. What kind of picture do boys usually use as their profile picture? Liang Wanqiu really couldn't figure it out, so she could only look at the portraits of men, beauties, anime, selfies, and animals in her WeChat friends.

    In the end, Liang Wanqiu chose a white kitten as the profile picture.

    She wants to shape herself into a macho appearance, but she is also quite soft inside, and likes the image of small animals.

    Liang Wanqiu entered Bo Yanyan's mobile phone number.

    And sent a sentence: "Little sister, Mom said I just bought you a mobile phone. I am my brother."