Chapter 96

Chapter 096

    A bunch of post names jumped out.

    Liang Wanqiu casually looked at the names of those posts, they were all about the same, with a high number of clicks and replies. She was thinking about going to the jewelry store to buy jade gourds that day, and clicked on a recent post.

    Liang Wanqiu watched it for a while, and the content was true. The poster also posted a photo of her and Liang Wanqiu together that day, but she made a mosaic for herself.

    Some commenters questioned her immorality, and the poster said she had resigned.

    Liang Wanqiu didn't continue to read the following comments, she knew it when she knew it.

    It is impossible to hide the matter between her and Bo Yanyan forever, as long as they can hide it for as long as possible, as long as the two of them don't admit it, the netizens have no evidence, they just suspect that's all.

    Faced with this kind of thing, Liang Wanqiu knew that there was a way to deal with it in the circle, which was to deal with it coldly, pretending that he hadn't seen it, and not responding.

    In the kitchen, the eggs are fried.

    The noodles are also out of the pot.

    After one after another of noodles was placed on the table, Lin Su took out the chili sauce from home and put it on the table.

    Liang Wanqiu was talking to Bo Yanyan in a low voice.

    "I'm eating noodles, I'll go back to bed when I get off the car."

    Bo Yanyan fell into a drowsy sleep, her face was buried in Liang Wanqiu's lap, she rubbed against her, still feeling like she couldn't get up.

    Lin Su stood on Liang Wanqiu's right hand and looked at the two of them: "What did you do last night?"

    Liang Wanqiu raised her head, of course not telling the truth, but said helplessly, "Tell her not to watch TV dramas but to watch them instead. I couldn’t stop watching it, I didn’t go to sleep until three or four o’clock, and my phone was dropped on the floor.”

    Lin Su: “…” I believe your nonsense!

    It doesn't matter whether she believes it or not, as long as the viewers in the live broadcast room believe it.

    [What TV show did my sister watch? Is it convenient to talk about it? ]

    [I want to see it too, Lin Su, you should ask. 】

    [Liang Wanqiu, will you die if you say a few more words? ]

    [It turns out that the boss will also stay up late to watch dramas. 】

    【Found another thing in common between me and the boss, rounding up, I am also a boss. 】

    Liang Wanqiu lowered her head, put her hands on Bo Yanyan's head, and rubbed her hair. She messed it up on purpose, and coaxed her: "Get up, it's still live, so many friends are watching, let's be good." A little."

    With a whimper, Bo Yanyan finally raised her head, her black hair was messy, covering most of her face.

    Liang Wanqiu smoothed her hair with her fingers, and then she took the thin smoke to the guest room, found a comb to comb her hair, and then found a rubber band to tie a ponytail.

    Liang Wanqiu took Bo Yanyan to the bathroom to wash his hands. After washing his hands, the two returned to the living room.

    Xia Yan and the others had finished eating the noodles and stood aside.