Chapter 23

Chapter 023

    Liang Wanqiu sat in the lobby of the hotel for a while, and saw a black nanny car parked outside. First Luo Shuya got out of the car, and then Luo Qingli. Her hair was loose, she was wearing a long white dress, and her big eyes were Looking around, it looks like a fairy who has strayed into the world.

    Luo Shuya and Luo Qingli entered the hotel, Liang Wanqiu sat in the most prominent position, they saw her immediately.

    Luo Qingli pursed her lips and smiled shyly.

    Luo Shuya's face was ugly.

    Liang Wanqiu walked over with a smile, stood in front of Luo Shuya and said, "Auntie, I took Ali up, and we stayed in my room to play, and didn't go anywhere else."

    Luo Shuya was actually reluctant, But she listened to what Liang Wanqiu said to her at noon. The watermelon made Luo Qingli happy all afternoon, and now it's in the hotel room, saying that she couldn't bear to eat it.

    Luo Shuya thought at that time, rather than a sad-faced niece, she wanted a happy niece more. What is the purpose of making money? Isn't it just to let yourself live a happy life?

    Luo Shuya thought, Liang Wanqiu will be filming tomorrow, he will be very busy then, and he won't have time to visit Luo Qingli, so let them stay and play together for a while tonight.

    "Go." Luo Shuya forced a smile: "Call me if you have anything to do, don't hang around outside, the two little girls are easy to meet bad guys."

    Luo Qingli nodded obediently, and Liang Wanqiu took her hand Just left, after walking a few steps, she turned around and waved at Luo Shuya.

    Luo Shuya left the hotel and looked at the two assistants in the car: "You guys also go to the neighborhood at night to play, just come back at ten o'clock."

    She let out a long breath, and for some reason, she seemed to feel a little more relaxed. Her few hours tonight belonged to her, and she didn't need to worry about others.

    After entering the elevator, Liang Wanqiu pressed the 18th floor, and she briefly introduced the situation of her crew to Luo Qingli.

    "There is a kitchen in Lin Su's room," Liang Wanqiu envied: "After I get to know her well, I will take you to her kitchen to cook."

    Luo Qingli doesn't know how to take the initiative to deal with people. Liang Wanqiu is more familiar with her. She said, "Isn't that good? He's angry and hates us, what should we do?

    " Ah." Liang Wanqiu smiled indifferently: "It's not that we don't give her food."

    She is good at cooking, but she usually doesn't cook for others easily. If it wasn't for Lin Su's kitchen, she wouldn't Willing to share the food with Lin Su.

    On the eighteenth floor, Liang Wanqiu took Luo Qingli to her room. Her room was not big, except for the bed, wardrobe, sofa and dining table, there was nothing else, and there was not much free space left. Two people will make the space cramped and crowded.

    Luo Qingli sat on the sofa for a while, then she got up and went to the French windows. The hotel windows were spacious and bright, and one could see far away scenery, as well as the open-air swimming pool below, with a few small dots swimming in it.

    Liang Wanqiu took fruit and mineral water and put them on the coffee table. She sat on the floor and ate two small tomatoes, then looked at Luo Qingli who was standing by the window: "What are we doing at night?"

    Can't go out to play, stay in In the room, apart from chatting and playing games, I just watch TV. I can't work and memorize lines, so let's play with each other.