Chapter 106

Chapter 106

    Luo Qingli still left with Lin Su, taking away the things they bought together this afternoon.

    When Lin Su's assistant Xiaoyu drove over, she was surprised to see Luo Qingli, but she didn't ask anything, and helped to carry the things into the car and put them in the trunk.

    Xiao Yu didn't get into the car until Lin Su and Luo Qingli sat down in the back seat.

    Later, Lin Su took out her mobile phone, clicked on it, and found WeChat.

    "Ms. Luo, can I add a WeChat account?"

    Luo Qingli tilted her head and took out her phone, "Okay."

    Scan the QR code, and the WeChat account is successfully added.

    Xiaoyu pricked up her ears, and held her breath when the light was red. The two of them didn't even add WeChat, which meant they didn't know each other well. Why did her sister bring Teacher Luo home?

    Xiaoyu didn't understand and was curious, but he didn't dare to ask.

    The community Lin Su lives in is higher-end than Liang Wanqiu's. She debuted later, but she has been playing the leading role in the past few years. Therefore, the salary is not low, and the house was bought later.

    The newly built house, no matter in every respect, is much better than the old house.

    At home, Lin Su let Xiaoyu go and told her to take a day off.

    Xiaoyu looked at this, then at that, and drove away.

    Lin Su took out a brand new pair of cotton slippers from the shoe cabinet, pink rabbit style: "Wear this, it's new."

    Luo Qingli took it, and after changing the shoes, she looked into the living room, it was Scandinavian style, look It looks clean and spacious.

    On the sofa, there were two cats sleeping on their stomachs, fluffy and chubby.

    Luo Qingli took a few glances, then turned her gaze back.

    Lin Su took her to the guest room and said, "I have four bedrooms and two halls here, three bedrooms, one bedroom has been converted into a study, and there are bathrooms. When you are bored, you can hug the cat and read in the study."

    She opened the door of the guest room, and the room was exquisitely furnished, mostly in light colors, in the style of a princess.

    Luo Qingli glanced at the bed, the light pink quilt was covered with sheets, half of the bed was filled with various dolls, and there was a sofa by the bay window, a sofa that could be rocked back and forth.

    Luo Qingli fell in love with her immediately.

    It's quite unexpected, I didn't expect Lin Su to look cold, but she has such a girlish heart.

    Lin Su put all those paper bags on the pink-blue round wooden table, and rubbed her hands together: "I won't bother you anymore, pack it up, go to bed early, and I'll take you for a walk around the house tomorrow.

    " Qingli raised her eyes: "Aren't you going to be filming tomorrow?"

    Lin Su's expression froze, she was a little annoyed, she raised her hand and slapped herself on the forehead, and she forgot about it.

    "Then you can visit by yourself, except my room, you can go to any other room."

    Luo Qingli nodded, and after Lin Su left, she went back to the bedroom, where the lights were turned on and the door was locked.