Chapter 91

Chapter 091

    Before seven o'clock, the four people in the 303 dormitory got up.

    After washing up, the four of them nestled on thin smokey beds, sitting in a row, all holding a mobile phone to watch the live broadcast, occasionally eating some milk and bread that Liang Wanqiu bought yesterday.

    Bo Yanyan drank a bottle of yogurt, and it was seven o'clock.

    Lin Su's variety show live broadcast started, and Liang Wanqiu, as a friend in the circle who cheered her on, appeared in the live broadcast room for the first time.

    He Chanjuan shouted excitedly: "Sister Xiaoqiu and senior sister are so beautiful."

    Xiao Tiantian nodded in agreement. They had a good impression of Liang Wanqiu, and Liang Wanqiu was her friend's sister. As for Lin Su, who graduated from Qingbei, But it's their senior sister.

    Therefore, a few people only watched Lin Su's live broadcast, to increase the popularity of the senior sister and the friend's sister.

    Bo Yanyan received a message from Xia Yan.

    "Are you up?"

    "The live broadcast officially starts at nine o'clock, and you have to get in at least a few minutes earlier."

    Bo Yanyan slowly put down the empty baby bottle, and she got up holding her phone: "I'm going outside to get some air, it's a little stuffy."

    Zheng Yi reminded: "Don't stay too long, it's cold outside, be careful of catching cold."

    They didn't think much about it, after all, Bo Yanyan was just brought back to school by Liang Wanqiu yesterday, so it's impossible to ask for leave to go out again.

    They all thought that the thin smoke was breathing in the aisle.

    The three continued to chat.

    "The scientific research conference is about an hour away."

    "Let's watch the scientific research conference later, Tiantian, you and Xiaoyi's mobile phone will play the live broadcast of my senior sister, and Yanyan and I will broadcast the scientific research conference on the mobile phone."

    As for Lin Su's live broadcast , Let it go, put the phone on the table.

    Compared with the scientific research conference, the live broadcast of the senior sister is not so important.

    Wait until they have time to make up, but if you miss the scientific research conference, you will regret it for the rest of your life.

    Xiao Tiantian and Zheng Yi have no objections.

    "This spicy soup looks delicious, shall we go out to drink it tomorrow morning?" Seeing Liang Wanqiu and Lin Su drinking spicy soup, Xiao Tiantian was hungry.

    He Chanjuan nodded: "Okay, let's go out to drink Hu spicy soup tomorrow."

    She glanced at the door: "Yanyan, come in, watch your sister's live broadcast."

    Didn't hear Bo Yanyan's reply, He Chanjuan still Thinking that her voice was soft, she said loudly: "Yanyan, come in, let's chat while watching the live broadcast."

    Xiao Tiantian thought of something, and her face turned pale: "Yanyan won't run away. "

    She ran out with her mobile phone, and there was no one in the aisle.

    It was still early, and most of the students hadn't gotten up yet.

    Xiao Tiantian panicked: "Yanyan is gone!"