Chapter 88

Chapter 088

    At around six o'clock in the morning, Liang Wanqiu and Bo Yanyan left the hotel and drove back to Phoenix Court.

    At the breakfast shop outside the community, the two ate breakfast, and then went home holding hands.

    I haven't been home for more than two months, and there is another layer of dust accumulated in the house. Liang Wanqiu has no time to clean it, but let Bo Yanyan go to the bedroom to pack her luggage.

    Qingbei is not too far from home, so I can come back on weekends, and the weather is hot.

    Bo Yanyan just packed a suitcase, which basically contained summer clothes. Others, if you need anything, you can take it home or buy it.

    When she was packing her things, Liang Wanqiu had already gone to the bedroom.

    Because I took a day off today, the director moved all of today's scenes to yesterday. Liang Wanqiu didn't finish filming until three o'clock in the morning. After arriving at the hotel, he slept for more than two hours and went home again.

    She was a little sleepy, thinking of taking a nap first, and sending Bo Yanyan to school at nine o'clock in the morning.

    Bo Yanyan came into the bedroom and took a look. Liang Wanqiu was already asleep. She didn't go in because she was afraid of disturbing and waking her up. send a message.

    Then, chatting with each other one after another.

    Liang Wanqiu didn't sleep for long, she woke up the first time the alarm clock rang.

    She took the mobile phone on the pillow next to her, turned off the alarm clock, Liang Wanqiu rubbed her hair, she got out of bed and went to the bathroom to wash her face.

    She looked in the mirror, she was in good condition without makeup, and the first aid mask was still useful.

    It's so hot today, so I don't bother to put on makeup, lest I sweat and feel sticky and uncomfortable.

    Finding a hair tie, casually tied her hair into a ponytail, Liang Wanqiu came out of the bathroom.

    After skin care, she put on sunscreen on her face, neck, and whole body.

    Liang Wanqiu went out with the used sunscreen, and when she saw Bo Yanyan playing with her phone on the sofa, she asked, "Is everything packed?"

    Bo Yanyan glanced at her: "Yes."

    Her suitcase was placed in the living room.

    Liang Wanqiu went over to open the suitcase, checked it, went back to the bedroom, took a bunch of sunscreen, put it in Bo Yanyan's schoolbag, and handed Bo Yanyan another: "Hurry up and apply some, in half an hour we will Go out."

    Bo Yanyan took it and put on sunscreen.

    Liang Wanqiu made sure that everything was packed, and she also sat on the sofa and played with her mobile phone.

    At half past nine, the two set off from home and drove to Qingbei.

    When he arrived near the campus, he saw that there were too many vehicles, all students and parents coming and going, so Liang Wanqiu parked the car.

    After she got out of the car, she took out Thin Smoke's suitcase.

    The sun was too harsh, and they were afraid of getting sunburned. Both of them wore sun protection clothing and a sun hat, but they didn't wear sunglasses.