Chapter 103

Chapter 103

    In the end, Luo Qingli added the grandson of a certain professor.

    The surname is Li, and the single name is Li Fan.

    Because the professor likes a certain historical figure with a fan character in his name, he named his grandson this name.

    After adding it, it was said that work was very busy, so we chatted a few words and went to work.

    Luo Qingli looked at the chat page of the two, and she just sent four words.

    Four words are good.

    Luo Shuya showed her the photo of Li Fan. The man in the photo was 184 cm tall, had the habit of exercising all the year round, was not bald, and had quite a lot of hair.

    The facial features are correct, and it looks clean and refreshing.

    It's not particularly handsome, but it looks very comfortable.

    Meeting many of her requirements, Luo Qingli knew that her aunt was carefully choosing a blind date for her.

    But what about her? Not even a desire to chat.

    After eight o'clock in the evening.

    Li Fan sent a message.

    "Do you have time this weekend?"

    "If you have, can we meet?"

    Another cute emoji was sent later.

    Luo Qingli stared at these two messages. She had time, but she didn't want to meet at all, she didn't even want to talk.

    Luo Shuya asked her to take the initiative, and sent her a template of a blind date between a man and a woman, and asked her to chat according to that, so as to increase the understanding between the two.

    Luo Qingli ignored it.

    She also didn't respond to messages.

    About half an hour later.

    Li Fan: "Are you busy? If you see the message, please reply me."

    Luo Qingli: "Shall we delete each other?"

    Li Fan: "???"

    Luo Qingli: "I feel like we're not suitable."

    Li Fan: "You haven't met me before, so how do you know it's not suitable?"

    Li Fan: "Why don't we meet at the weekend? I know there is a good hot pot restaurant, just the two of us. Personally, I can chat while eating hot pot, and I can go to a movie at night."

    "If you agree, I'll book a room and buy movie tickets."

    Luo Qingli hesitated, she didn't reply for a long time, she didn't want to go.

    However, a blind date is the only way she can meet a man.

    If she looked for it by herself, she couldn't find it at all.

    Introduced by family members, at least the man's family knows everything.

    Her family would not introduce men with poor conditions, and the men she met on a blind date were much more reliable than the ones she could find by herself.

    Always take the initiative, it's just a blind date.

    If you find that it is not suitable for the first meeting, you will stop the loss in time, and the next one may be suitable for her.