Chapter 40

Chapter 040

    In the darkness, Bo Yanyan narrowed her eyes, she thought for a while and said: "If you like someone, you will want to get close to her, if you don't see her, you will think, if you see her, you want to hug her, kiss her, and stay with her , your mood will be affected by her mood."

    "You will want to give her the best, and want to become a better person with her. You like not being able to express clearly, and you will feel that you are lacking in language. Then It's a kind of sour, but more sweet feeling."

    Her voice became softer and softer: "Sister, have you ever had this feeling?"

    Even though she knew that Bo Yanyan couldn't see it, Liang Wanqiu still shook her She said, "I don't seem to have it."

    Bo Yanyan tried her best to suppress the loss and sorrow, and she smiled: "Sister, just be yourself, the same as before, but you will give me a chance in the future, okay?" Treat me as an adult, not a child."

    Liang Wanqiu was thinking that she was about to take the college entrance examination, so don't let this affect her studies.

    "Okay." She said, "I will seriously consider it."

    But she was thinking in her heart that after Bo Yanyan's college entrance examination, she would confess again, and then the two of them would not even be able to be sisters, but could only be strangers.

    She is really afraid of liking someone, afraid of being liked by others, and afraid of being hurt.

    Neither of them spoke, Bo Yanyan moved over, put his hand around Liang Wanqiu's waist and rubbed it, and felt that Liang Wanqiu's body was stiff at that moment, and she didn't dare to move, Bo Yanyan let go of her hand, she Let go of her, and said softly: "Sister, go to sleep."

    She moved a little inside and lay on her face, her eyes were a little moist.

    She was smart and proud since she was a child, and has been going smoothly, from studying to working, because of her own excellence, everyone around her likes her.

    After arriving here, the only hardship I experienced was the half month at Bo's house.

    Later, she ran away, found an academician, and wrote several papers to her in front of her. The academician gave her a chance to study, and soon after, she began to enter the scientific research institute.

    The country loves and cherishes talents, and everyone dotes on her. Whatever she wants, as long as she asks, they will be delivered to her.

    Everyone is nice to her.

    Bo Yanyan thought that she would live like this for the rest of her life, and when she got older, the country would reveal her identity and give her the glory that belonged to her, and more people would like and respect her.

    She dedicates her whole life to her favorite scientific research career, maybe she will marry someone who does the same research as her, and she may also raise a child.

    She and Liang Wanqiu are people from two worlds, so they should have no communication at all.

    However, she went to dinner with Ji Chang that day and met Liang Wanqiu.

    If you don't like her at first sight, how can someone like her take the initiative to show her affection?

    It's not that he likes her, and she won't pester her.

    But she forgot that she can get other things easily, including the family affection Liang Wanqiu gave her, she can also get it.

    Only love, love is a matter between two people, and the other party needs to respond.