Chapter 46

Chapter 046

    Liang Wanqiu put her hands on her hips, looked up to the sky and laughed a few times.

    Fortunately, she had been prepared for a long time, and the voice changer she bought finally came into use.

    After Liang Wanqiu installed the voice changer, she first sent a voice message to her trumpet.

    After that, she clicked on it.

    It is a deep and magnetic male voice.

    "Hey, can you hear it?"

    Liang Wanqiu listened to it again. It wasn't a clip sound, but it was quite natural, and it didn't feel too mechanical.

    Satisfied, she coughed, cleared her throat, and sent a voice message to Bo Yanyan with the trumpet.

    Light up the thin smoke.

    "Hey, Xiaotao, can you hear me? I'm Lin Xiacan." The

    male voice was deep and ambiguous.

    Bo Yanyan's expression was a bit distorted, so her sister even bought a voice changer.

    Thin smoky typing.

    [Xiaotao: I heard that, my brother's voice is very nice, it's my favorite male god voice. 】

    Liang Wanqiu thought to himself, I bought the right voice changer, but luckily I didn't buy other voices at the beginning.

    She chatted with Bo Yanyan by voice for half an hour, and after saying goodnight to each other, Liang Wanqiu put the phone aside and started to read the script.

    Unknowingly chatting with the little girl for more than half a month, Liang Wanqiu felt that the two seemed to be in an online relationship. After all, they both told each other that they liked each other, and they both talked about getting married in the future and meeting their parents.

    It's just that she is pretending, Bo Yanyan is serious.

    It's not kind to lie to the little girl's feelings, Liang Wanqiu's guilt came up again, she tried her best to suppress it, and told herself that she would not cheat money, kill people, dig kidneys and wombs, and abuse little girls. Just lie to feelings.

    She did this for the little girl's benefit. Bo Yanyan is so innocent, if she doesn't teach her a lesson, she will be deceived sooner or later.

    In mid-March, "The Great Emperor Ji" was finished.

    The other leading actors have left the crew in the past few days, especially the male leading actors and supporting actors. Liang Wanqiu was afraid of being scolded by fans of several male actors, so she kept her distance during filming.

    Apart from work matters, I absolutely do not talk about other things. As for Weibo interaction, we will only promote it together when the drama is about to air, and the broadcast time is estimated to be in the second half of the year.

    Liang Wanqiu received flowers and fruits from the crew, and after that, the reporter interviewed. She stood with the chief director and answered a question.

    A reporter asked: "What is Mr. Liang's plan next? Is it going to be a filming group or a variety show?"

    In today's circle, idols are thinking about filming, as for actors? They all want to be on variety shows.

    Variety shows come in quickly and make more money. The key is that it is easy. Well-known artists are not willing to make movies. Instead, they participate in many variety shows a year, and they can easily get tens of millions.