Chapter 43

Chapter 043

    The two lay down one after the other, Liang Wanqiu turned off the light and put the mobile phone on the cabinet next to the bed.

    Bo Yanyan leaned over, touched Liang Wanqiu's with her fingertips, and then retracted quietly.

    "Sister." In the darkness, the girl's voice was particularly soft: "I don't want to sleep yet, I want to talk to you."

    Liang Wanqiu was not sleepy at the moment, mainly because of tonight's affairs, but she was powerless.

    The temptation of 300 million yuan, as well as the increase in popularity, and the follow-up resources, etc., all kinds of temptations are too big, and many people will be tempted.

    "You're going to the filming crew the day after tomorrow, so the next time we meet is May?" Bo Yanyan said melancholy, wanting to stay with her sister.

    But she also knew that she had a career, and Liang Wanqiu also had her own.

    Girls, career is also very important.

    When we are together, we will love each other well, and when we are separated, we will focus on our career.

    Liang Wanqiu was a little funny, she pulled Bo Yanyan's hand over, and said softly: "I will finish in mid-March, and I will return to the Imperial Capital to dub. There is no suitable script during this time, I may rest for a long time, and have time to accompany It’s yours, it’s you, you have to study hard.”

    Liang Wanqiu said softly: “It’s the last semester, I know you’re under a lot of pressure, but you can’t be anxious, you have to calm down, and treat the college entrance examination as a normal test and monthly exam. Just take the exam."

    In fact, Bo Yanyan is not stressed at all, she nodded: "Then can I call my sister when I am nervous?"

    Liang Wanqiu thought for a while: "I will call you during meal time, usually I may not I 'm free."

    The filming of this drama is more than half done, although the later scenes are not as hard as before, but the role of the heroine has increased, basically all kinds of struggles.

    Bo Yanyan said happily: "Okay, then I will call my sister every lunch time."

    Liang Wanqiu smiled and patted her head: "Go to sleep, get your spirits up tonight, we won't go out to play tomorrow, you read the test papers, I read the script."

    Bo Yanyan closed her eyes contentedly, and went again He stretched his arms around Liang Wanqiu's waist.

    The two gradually fell asleep.

    Getting out of bed in winter can be difficult, especially without heating.

    Liang Wanqiu and Bo Yanyan didn't get up until almost eight o'clock.

    During breakfast, Mama Liang and Papa Liang said they were going to visit friends and colleagues, because their friends also had elderly people, so they happened to take their grandma to visit them, so that grandma could also chat and play with the elderly in other people's homes.

    Liang Wanqiu has no objection, anyway, she doesn't want to go to New Year's greetings and meet a bunch of people.

    After parents and grandma left, only Liang Wanqiu and Bo Yanyan were left at home.

    Letting Bo Yanyan go back to her room to read, Liang Wanqiu took a small hoe and went to dig the ground in the easternmost corner of the villa.

    After half an hour, Liang Wanqiu went back to the room to read the script.