Chapter 18

Chapter 018

    She didn't want to eat again, put down her chopsticks, and typed with her mobile phone in both hands: "When we were fishing that day, what we wanted to catch was grass carp. You later said that you didn't need crucian carp."

    She asked cautiously: "The crucian carp we caught later You let it go, why did you keep the first crucian carp I caught?"

    She actually had an answer in her heart, and when Liang Wanqiu showed her the bowl of crucian carp tofu soup, she gave it to him like a treasure. She, she took it like holding a strange baby.

    But she still wanted to hear Liang Wanqiu tell her.

    That day.

    Liang Wanqiu remembered what happened that afternoon.

    She said: "I just saw you smiling happily when you caught that crucian carp. I wanted to make you happier. I planned to make you a braised crucian carp.

    " For white tofu, you need a small piece. It is also very good to make crucian carp tofu soup.

    Liang Wanqiu didn't take this matter to heart, she knew how to cook, she knew how to cook when she was seven or eight years old, and she knew how to take care of herself.

    When I was in my teens, I already knew how to cook for my classmates.

    From college to working year, they lived together, basically she cooks and friends order.

    I can’t say whether I like it or not, but I have been used to cooking since I was a child, and I don’t like to eat out, let alone order takeaway, so I cook and eat by myself, and I also do it when I am alone, and I also do it when I cook friends’ meals.

    Just like when she was recording the program that day, she already understood that she was going to cook dinner by herself, and she needed to cook five dishes, not missing a crucian carp tofu soup.

    And if this bowl of crucian carp tofu soup can make Luo Qingli happier, then this dish has meaning. No matter who it is, even if that person is a stranger, it can make others happy without hurting yourself. Liang Wanqiu is willing to give.

    If it hurts herself, she has to sacrifice herself to make others happy, she is not willing, she is not that great yet.

    There was no message for a long time, Liang Wanqiu waited for a few minutes, and sent it to Moments.

    [The dish made today. ]

    Behind it is a picture, two meat dishes and one green vegetable.

    I also wanted to post another Weibo to tell fans that she was in the mood to cook, which meant that she was in good condition. Thinking of her Weibo account being banned, Liang Wanqiu silently scolded scum capital in her heart.

    After Bo Yanyan washed her hands, she came out of the kitchen and saw Liang Wanqiu scrolling through Weibo to read fans' private messages.

    She leaned over and took a look and asked, "Sister, are you not replying? I think this person cares about you."

    Liang Wanqiu smiled: "My Weibo has been blocked, so I can't reply."

    She put down the phone: "First Let's eat, and take a nap after eating."

    Liang Wanqiu thought, someone in Moments should take a screenshot, and then post this in a public place, and her fans will probably be able to see it, so don't worry about her anymore.

    She went to the kitchen to get the bowls and chopsticks, brought over the yogurt she bought today, gave Bo Yanyan a can, and herself a can, afraid that Bo Yanyan would still want to drink water, Liang Wanqiu went to pour Bo Yanyan another glass warm water.