Chapter 81

Chapter 081

    The sun outside was gradually setting, and the sunset glow was gorgeous.

    Inside the room, the air conditioner was clearly turned on at a low temperature, but in the bedroom, it was lingeringly hot.

    ...

    the lights were on in the room, and the light was bright and warm.

    Liang Wanqiu was lying on her back on the bed, her eyes were a little straight, and when she glanced at the person whose head was buried in her chest, she could vaguely see the top of the little girl's black hair.

    "Xiao Tao." Liang Wanqiu called out, her lips were extremely dry, how did she develop to this point.

    It was obvious that she was a gong. Before this, Liang Wanqiu always felt that she was a gong.

    The little girl was younger than her, yet so soft, so well-behaved, she listened to her very much.

    When Mingming came into the bedroom, even when the two of them lay down, she was the one who took the absolute initiative.

    As a result, she couldn't see the little girl cry.

    Liang Wanqiu sighed in her heart, for some things, she knew very well that once there was a first time, there would be a second and third time, or even countless times.

    In the future, Bo Yanyan will cry again, or talk about her past, how pitiful she is.

    Even if she knew that the little girl said this on purpose, would she be able to refuse with a hard heart?

    Can't refuse.

    "Sister." Bo Yanyan hugged her tightly, and continued to rub her head: "Sister, are you hungry? I'll cook for you."

    Liang Wanqiu hesitated: "Okay."

    She needs some time to calm down I have a little reconciled heart.

    Thin Yanyan quickly bit her red lips, then she let go of Liang Wanqiu, and picked up the suspender dress that had been thrown on the floor at some point.

    Xu Shi was honest with each other. When she was wearing a skirt, Liang Wanqiu took a few glances at her.

    Although she was still a little shy, she was much better than before.

    After Bo Yanyan put on her skirt, she went to the bathroom first, and then she went to the kitchen to cook.

    Liang Wanqiu lay on the bed covering her face, thinking about what happened just now.

    how to say?

    No wonder people have desires for people they like, it's just very comfortable.

    When I see someone I like, I can't help but want to get close to her and do very intimate things.

    She gave up on herself and thought, so be it.

    His cheeks seemed to be getting hotter, and his body felt a little uncomfortable.

    Liang Wanqiu got out of bed, picked up her long skirt and put it on, then she went to find clothes and found a new skirt.

    She figured she'd have to take a shower first.

    When Liang Wanqiu came out of the shower, Bo Yanyan was still cooking in the kitchen.

    Liang Wanqiu went to the kitchen to take a look, and saw that the little girl was still humming, looking happy.

    She was a little sad, and stared at Bo Yanyan's back for a few times.