Chapter 67

Chapter 067

    Bo Yanyan found herself very curious and wanted to ask Liang Wanqiu, but now was not the time.

    Once she opens her mouth, she needs to explain her matter to Liang Wanqiu.

    But now, she is still young, not long into adulthood.

    The country does not intend to reveal her identity yet, and still treats her as a minor.

    In the eyes of those people, she was still a child.

    Bo Yanyan rubbed the center of her brows, she was an adult, but they still thought she was too young.

    She sent a message to Xia Yan: "Do you think I am an adult?"

    Xia Yan: "One child."

    Bo Yanyan: "I am eighteen."

    Xia Yan: "Eighteen is a child."

    He is already thirty, Eighteen is too young in his eyes, let alone the group of people who work with Bo Yanyan.

    A bunch of forties and fifties, and sixties and seventies.

    Many of the academicians who have a good relationship with Bo Yanyan are over eighty years old.

    In their eyes, Bo Yanyan was younger than their grandchildren, just a baby.

    Bo Yanyan: "Can't you say that I am very big and old?"

    Xia Yan: "Aren't you saying that you are always scolding yourself? Then what am I? Half of my body has fallen into the loess."

    Xia Yan feels that he is very young .

    Bo Yanyan ignored him and continued to read.

    Xia Yan asked her: "When will you return to the research institute?"

    Bo Yanyan: "After school starts in Qingbei." If

    you leave now, my sister will be suspicious.

    Xia Yan thinks about it too, other children have a few months of vacation after the college entrance examination, this child also has to have a good rest.

    He and his teammates also happened to be lazy.

    When Bo Yanyan stays in the house and does not go out, it is the time when Xia Yan and his group work most easily.

    Liang Wanqiu went to the filming location with Ni Yulian and Liu Min.

    In this play, the plot revolves around four heroines.

    The heroine played by Ni Yulian is 40 years old this year. In the play, she is a single mother with a pair of children. When she was 30 years old, her husband cheated on her.

    As for the two children, the husband didn't want them, so he followed her, because that man was going to raise Xiaosan's child.

    The key is that the role played by Ni Yulian in this script, this incident, actually happened in reality.

    The wages in small cities are not high, but the prices are not low, and many things are even more expensive than in big cities.

    Therefore, in order to provide for her two children to study, Ni Yulian came to a big city from a small city and worked as a nanny in a family. She did not include food or shelter. Her main job was cleaning, cooking for two elderly people, and taking care of the children. Go to school and leave school.

    The role played by Liu Min is an only daughter in a big city, 33 years old, with a master's degree, thoughtful, independent, and self-respecting.

    Because she didn't want to find someone to marry casually, she didn't want to make do with it, and she was always scolded by her parents when she stayed at home, so she chose to move out.