Chapter 112

Chapter 112

    Lin Su turned her head to look at Luo Qingli, that look was very meaningful.

    "When did you meet Xie Ning?" Lin Su heard her sour voice.

    Luo Qingli's eyes were looking at the small map in the game, and she diverted her attention to Lin Su: "Ask Liang Wanqiu for her WeChat account."

    Lin Su choked on this sentence, so why didn't she ask Liang Wanqiu for her WeChat account? Well, she ran to ask Xie Ning, but fortunately Xie Ning didn't agree, Lin Su found that she was very jealous of Xie Ning.

    The game has started, and there is no room for the two to continue chatting about things that have nothing to do with the game.

    The golden game is easy to play. The jungler Ake played by Lin Su belongs to the kind of random killing. One knife kills one golden child.

    Luo Qingli played Daji, both of them squatted in the grass on the right side of the middle road. After squatting on the opposite middle road, Luo Qingli controlled it, Lin Su harvested the heads, and the cooperation was perfect.

    After killing the mage on the opposite side twice, the man couldn't take it anymore. He typed and sent everything: "Daji, you are a high-ranking watch. If you have the ability, don't call your boyfriend. Let's fight one-on-one, smelly..." A

    bunch of people in the back were blocked If so, it can be seen that it is not a good word.

    As soon as this sentence was sent, it was cut off by Lin Su's A Ke.

    Luo Qingli used to play most of the games alone, and never interacted with teammates or opponents. When playing with friends, she would enjoy the game and make a few jokes.

    [Luo Qingli (Daji) all: She is not my boyfriend, but my girlfriend, if you continue to scold me, I will stare at you and beat you today. 】

    The man: "..."

    "Damn, you are a big man playing Daji, is it disgusting? Are you shameless? You are a sissy.

    " , You trash." A

    few seconds after the water came out of the spring, the man died again.

    Taking advantage of returning home to the wilderness area, Lin Su clicked on the chat box and looked at what Luo Qingli had just typed. Her eyes stopped on the five words "My girlfriend, girlfriend."

    The two suggested a relationship just now, and the love sign can be seen when the game is loaded, but what the girlfriend sees in the eyes of others is different from what Luo Qingli said.

    Lin Su coughed and said, "Why are you talking nonsense with the other party? What if people misunderstand you?"

    Luo Qingli: "But we are a sign of lovers, we just need to know that we are girlfriends... I don't care what others think, after the fight You won’t be able to see this game.” What

    she said made sense, the lovers’ marks were marked, and the couple’s names were also taken, and it would take at least three days to change the names.

    Lin Su discovered that hers is a large size, with many people added to it, and it has been used since elementary school.

    Luo Qingli registered an account specially for playing games, so no one knew about it, but as for her Penguin account, her classmates and teachers in elementary school, junior high school and high school basically all added it, and more than half of them also played this game.