Chapter 76

Chapter 076

    Sister Zhang told Liang Wanqiu not to worry, but it was impossible not to worry.

    Liang Wanqiu looked at the big chicken leg in the bowl, and suddenly felt that the chicken leg was no longer fragrant.

    She tried hard to think about the good and bad things she had done over the years. Although the donated money was not too much, after all, she had earned little in the past, and she only wanted to save money to support herself in the future.

    Most of the money she earned was still saved, but if something happened, she still donated the money that should be donated, and the original owner also built a road for the small city in her hometown.

    She has never done anything bad. Liang Wanqiu is very sure that she has never done anything bad. She doesn't live like a female star. She doesn't have parties or dinners. She stays on the set honestly during filming. Every day is the set, the hotel, and occasionally walks around Down.

    If there is no filming, she just stays at home. She is afraid that drinking will cause trouble, so she doesn't even drink alcohol.

    Why are you paying attention to her one by one?

    She doesn't want to be on the hot search anymore.

    Liang Wanqiu: "Sister, it's okay, I'm not worried, and you don't have to worry."

    She read the comments from netizens, most of them are relatively friendly, only a few people are scolding, but the majority of passers-by and her fans will immediately scold go back.

    Liang Wanqiu put the phone back into her pocket, looked at the chicken leg, and then at Bo Yanyan, she was eating a chicken leg, she had already eaten half of it, her hands were shiny.

    Seeing her looking at her, Bo Yanyan showed her a silly smile.

    Liang Wanqiu raised the corner of her mouth: "Eat, eat."

    She took the chicken leg in her bowl, took a bite, and decided not to think about it.

    After Sister Zhang sent a few messages to Liang Wanqiu, she put down her phone and looked at Lin Su who was eating fruit next to her: "Have you been in contact with Liang Wanqiu recently?"

    Lin Su shook her head.

    Liang Wanqiu is busy, and she is also busy, sometimes filming until late at night, just want to sleep.

    When I was taking a shower, I was dozing off, so I didn't even bother to look at my phone, let alone chat with people.

    She was so busy that she didn't have time to think about Luo Qingli.

    Sister Zhang also felt that she had asked the wrong person. Lin Su has been busier than Liang Wanqiu recently. She is the heroine after all. In addition to filming this drama, there are also variety shows and announcements. She sleeps on the plane and in the car asleep.

    Sister Zhang took a piece of watermelon, took a bite, and thought about it.

    The two academicians paid attention to Liang Wanqiu, as if they were ordered by others.

    This kind of scientist with status is the most noble.

    But why do you pay attention to Liang Wanqiu? Could it be that some big boss has taken a fancy to her and wants to unspoken rules?

    Isn't that supposed to be sneaky? Are you really not afraid of being reported for being so high-profile?

    Who doesn't love a feather, so why the hell is that?