Chapter 4

Chapter 004

    Ji Chang was speechless for a while, rolled her eyes towards the sky, and said, "I'll take you back to school, I have a meeting this afternoon."

    Bo Yanyan was reading Weibo posted by Liang Wanqiu before, when she heard Ji Chang's words, she Without raising her head, she asked, "The land in the west of the city? Who did Mrs. Li send over?" When

    it came to work, Ji Chang looked more serious, slightly serious: "Young Master Li." She paused: "Do you know him?" The third young master of the Li family, he is so handsome, he is twenty-eight years old..."

    Before she could finish her sentence, she was interrupted by Bo Yanyan, and she finally moved her eyes away from the phone screen, not bothering to look at Liang Wanqiu's beauty Figured it out.

    "Don't mention Li Shaochen in front of me in the future." Bo Yanyan thought about the plot in the book, isn't Li Shaochen the hero?

    Ji Chang was puzzled and curious: "Why?"

    Bo Yanyan looked at her quietly, and saw Ji Chang blinking at her with a hint of playfulness, and Bo Yanyan smiled: "I hurt.

    " With the name Li Shaochen, she felt uncomfortable and hurt everywhere.

    Ji Chang was taken aback, busy with a tense expression, quickly grasped Bo Yanyan's wrist with both hands, and looked her up and down: "Where does it hurt? I'll take you to

    the hospital." Bo Yanyan smiled slightly Sly, pretending to be weak on purpose: "It hurts everywhere, my eyes hurt, my legs hurt, my kidney hurts, my uterus hurts, show me if my kidney is still there? I won't be dug out Right."

    Ji Changzhi was tricked by her, she let go of Bo Yanyan's hand, angrily knocked twice on Bo Yanyan's fair and clean forehead: "Little liar, who wants your kidney? You idiot is so perverted."     Bo Yanyan said inwardly, the male lead is going to dig her uterus. This is how it was written in the novel. After she passed through here, she escaped from the Bo family as quickly as possible, and cut off all contact with the family, just because she was afraid of meeting the male lead on her eighteenth birthday.     She doesn't want to be such a heroine. As for that man Li Shaoshen, let him be Bai Yueguang. It's best to lock up a scumbag, and don't harm a young and normal girl like her.

    Bo Yanyan laughed softly, and she murmured: "Who knows? What if there is such a pervert who wants to dig out my uterus."

    Her expression was half a smile, and Ji Chang couldn't tell whether she was serious or not. I was joking, and was about to say something when I saw Bo Yanyan put her phone back in her schoolbag, and she reached out and patted her on the shoulder, saying earnestly, "Sister Ji, don't get close to Li Shaochen, you will die. "

    Ji Chang opened her hand, she laughed and said: "I have a girlfriend, but you, young, don't be fooled by the man's sweet talk."

    Bo Yanyan sneered and said nothing.

    Ji Chang sent Bo Yanyan back to school, and sent her to the gate of No. 1 Middle School. After watching her enter the campus, Ji Chang drove away.

    After Liang Wanqiu returned home, she changed into a set of yoga clothes and practiced yoga for half an hour. Liang Wanqiu went to the bathroom to take a shower, and after another half an hour, she came out wrapped in a pure white bath towel. Liang Wanqiu admired her unique beauty and exquisite figure in front of the full-length mirror, and the more she looked at her, the more beautiful she felt.

    The mobile phone placed on the mahogany table kept ringing, Liang Wanqiu couldn't care less about wiping her wet hair, she walked over slowly, picked up the mobile phone and checked, it was the call from her manager, Sister Zhang.